UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

War 'Atomic Godz' pls

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Crowley never told me there were AOD cheerleaders!

All we had was Tao strutting around in his Daisy Dukes.

Something I forgot to add,

I remember looking at a website quite fondly, where there was a list of AoD members, then you could click on the character, a song played out while a gallery of pvp screenshots would stream.

Most obviously, Mr. Crowley's song was indeed Mr. Crowley, and I remember going there every other day, just to hear the song at this time. I've tried sometimes to find it again a while ago, but never managed to, would be so fucking awesome if someone still had that website on disk somewhere to put it back online, I'd definately go over and watch it all over again :)

ThePope

Traveler
Something I forgot to add,

I remember looking at a website quite fondly, where there was a list of AoD members, then you could click on the character, a song played out while a gallery of pvp screenshots would stream.

Most obviously, Mr. Crowley's song was indeed Mr. Crowley, and I remember going there every other day, just to hear the song at this time. I've tried sometimes to find it again a while ago, but never managed to, would be so fucking awesome if someone still had that website on disk somewhere to put it back online, I'd definately go over and watch it all over again :)
It was Me (Zelda), Flexx and Crowley who created AoD after leaving Oinland. I tried to find the site too, but it is probably not online anymore. :( would of bring back lot of good memories!

Jorden17

Sorceror
does anyone know where the stone is or who has it?

last time i seen it, I had parked it in BOSS (king of cove) house before i went away for awhile.

i know a GM ended up taking that house.

id like to get it back. Maybe a GM can help? This is Turk btw, somehow my forum username changed by itself about 5 years ago.

thanks