UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

War 'Atomic Godz' pls

Lothos(A*G)

Sorceror
Hi Tao, man long time since I heard anything from you. Unfortunately my ICQ number was hacked a long time ago and I lost it. 3857060 (I believe that was my ICQ) it was stolen and belongs to someone else. I have never created a new one since noone really uses ICQ anymore. I use MSN, AOL and Yahoo. My Yahoo account is [email protected].

SuperNova

Sorceror
Sadly, I've been spending my time playing KaW on my iPhone. Not exactly high paced online gaming, but nothing better to do... yet.

SuperNova

Sorceror
Actually, there is an app, but you need to create an account on PC or Mac I believe. I was terribly wrong to believe it was some kind of modern day icq, but I think it's much more than that.

karavik

Sorceror
Its a gaming community platform basically. There is a store you can buy games from, you can add ppl and use it like a messenger and you can voice chat. I did put icq on my phone the other day and added tao if you got that Ill add you too

karavik

Sorceror
Its a gaming community platform basically. There is a store you can buy games from, you can add ppl and use it like a messenger and you can voice chat. I did put icq on my phone the other day and added tao if you got that Ill add you too

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Crowley never told me there were AOD cheerleaders!

All we had was Tao strutting around in his Daisy Dukes.

I was exclusive ;)

My brother has been playing with AoD since their day 1. From what I recall, he and Crowley were both in OiN at the beginning when they decided to leave, possibly with other people and make AoD. I might have this off a bit, it seems like it's such a long time ago. @ThePope could clarify some things ;)

I was often spectating during the large epic guild wars that occured back then, and after that I quickly returned to my boring buisness since I've always been shit at PvP :)