UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

War 'Atomic Godz' pls

Re: War 'Atomic Godz' pls

Well i dont know much about A*G, but i am sure a man named "Godless" played with you guys. He is also known as a clone/a puppet/melevolant/and about 10 more, but i was wondering if you could by chance get in contact with him and ask him to come and duel a bit more.

karavik

Sorceror

wow Im like 3 years late the reunion... Lets see after I left A*G at the end (when AoS started) I went to dnd and played a little bit of chessy with them. Memory is a little hazy but I think I ended up taking a break from gaming and came back to dnd to play IPY and defiance with them.

After that we started WoW which i played till 60 and quit. I ventured back to free servers and started playing redemption and then divinity with DsR as Priest.

I never really quit dnd just dont play with them on WoW. I still play mainly with helios magua and sir denny and a few people we picked up in wow that you guys would never know.

Waiting on Guild wars 2 atm ...

karavik

Sorceror

nope I havnt played anything since divinity. So a couple years now. Was doing arenas in WoW but have pretty much stopped logging on.

Elric[GoD]

Wanderer

I remember DsR when they brought the "elite" Chessy PvP to Great Lakes...

SuperNova

Sorceror

Any old A*G peeps up for a few weeks of Revelation shard when it appears?

If not, keep this thread alive for when the next 'big thing' comes out so we can all hook up and bust some heads.

SuperNova

Sorceror

A new UO shard that Ryan is making to replace Divinity I believe. T2A era, no mounts, new maps and only like 4 cities I believe. Supposed to go live this Monday. I think the thread for the new shard can be found on the Divinity site.

Of course I'll be playing there, like the dirty old UO crack whore we all love and know.

karavik

Sorceror

maybe ill drop in when my new pc gets here. is it like rebirth or something? you got anyway of contacting tao or illmatic?

SuperNova

Sorceror

I can only get ahold of Tao through ICQ, that means reinstalling it and trying to remember my info eheh. I think Anthius has all of their infos Im not too sure.

Magic Cloud

Wanderer
Hey guys, just found out about you. Remember me.. Magic Cloud/Knight Cloud? I joined AG for 2 years after -M- (marduke) broke down. I used to roll around with Karavik until early in the morning, just killing orange. Recently I've had this nostalgia of playing UO again, the kind of 98-99-2000... Are you guys still active? I've heard of the T2A server which is supposed to be similar to the 99-2000 period...

Anyhow, I'm glad to see you guys are around still (even though this thread is almost a year old, since the last post.

pete liv

Sorceror
this server is great for that era of pvp, but no i do not believe a*g is running at the time. you'll find many older friends here though i guaruntee it

Lothos(A*G)

Sorceror
Hey guys, just found out about you. Remember me.. Magic Cloud/Knight Cloud? I joined AG for 2 years after -M- (marduke) broke down. I used to roll around with Karavik until early in the morning, just killing orange. Recently I've had this nostalgia of playing UO again, the kind of 98-99-2000... Are you guys still active? I've heard of the T2A server which is supposed to be similar to the 99-2000 period...

Anyhow, I'm glad to see you guys are around still (even though this thread is almost a year old, since the last post.

Hi Magic, long time no see. I am still subscribed to this forum so it sent me an email you responded to this old thread. Not sure you remember me (Lothos) but I play Everquest 2 now and run a guild called Silent Redemption. Been a long time chief and good to hear from you again!

http://www.silentredemption.net/

Magic Cloud

Wanderer
Sure I remember you. You, Vasic, Kara, Pyrite, Meg, Illmatic, Tao, link etc... Fun times. Never tried EQ, I've been looking for a while for something as fun as UO, I guess i'll give this shard a try.

Glad to hear from you too!

Octaviouse

Sorceror
Holy shit there's some familliar faces in here for sure. I don't know if everyone remembers me but I was A*G on Chessy for a bit as Octaviouse before we all went to Shadowbane...a long ass time ago!

Myself and a few others have recently went back to UOG for a bit pking, so if any of you are interested in getting something going again hit me up!