UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need more people for against sm

crikey

Sorceror
Weeeellll SHIIT, can set all these spells up to do all this shit automatically timed with just one button push?

Maybe I should set that shit up and play try playing a mage more. 1 button spell combos sounds appealing: I think even I could do that :)

Right now my mage skills are so embaressing, I dont tell people my mages name lol.....
I can survive on my mage for 1000 years, but my offense.....yeah.....scrub level :(

If I actually tried to learn I bet Id be pretty good at it, but Ive been doing this too long to change now

Weeeellll SHIIT, can set all these spells up to do all this shit automatically timed with just one button push?

Maybe I should set that shit up and play try playing a mage more. 1 button spell combos sounds appealing: I think even I could do that :)

Right now my mage skills are so embaressing, I dont tell people my mages name lol.....
I can survive on my mage for 1000 years, but my offense.....yeah.....scrub level :(

If I actually tried to learn I bet Id be pretty good at it, but Ive been doing this too long to change now
i can always teach u how to be a good alchy, no one else on this forum can do it like me anyhow=P

crikey

Sorceror
i can always teach u how to be a good alchy, no one else on this forum can do it like me anyhow=P
What a generous offer :)
I don't even havve an alchy stun character on Hybrid. All I got is a couple of heal stuns XD
If I get off my ass one day and make one, we can assess the situation and see how many months it will take for you to teach me
unless......
I do it manual.

I have had multiple people tell me you use delay macros for literally every offensive spell including wands.
unless that's true, which Id hope it is. Then I can be ready to go in probably 20 minutes!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
If he wasn't such a little bitch and would have paid me after he got Rekt for the 2nd time. I probably would duel him again.

But after that.

I'm good

crikey

Sorceror
Last champ of Brt, I pretty much knew Mickey was gonna be there, as I seen him at an earlier tournament

So I PMd Uonewb tellng him about the tournament and the time it was set to begin

I was realllllly hoping for a Miickey vs Long dong champ of Brit Final showdown, but alas, Uonewb replied stating he had a work shift that night :(

Too bad: The forum shittalk that wouldve happened, had the stars aligned and this gone threw, wouldve been amazing!