UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

We need more people for against sm

crikey

Sorceror
Call in sick and tell your supervisor you have explosive diarrhea. Go into extreme detail. Tell them about the chili or bad clam chowder you ate before

Unless Kevin the boy is your boss, he should cut you off midway, having heard enough, and tell you to "get better"
Then, sitting at home, with your sick pay, you will basically be "paid" to play UO!

Call in sick and tell your supervisor you have explosive diarrhea. Go into extreme detail. Tell them about the chili or bad clam chowder you ate before

Unless Kevin the boy is your boss, he should cut you off midway, having heard enough, and tell you to "get better"
Then, sitting at home, with your sick pay, you will basically be "paid" to play UO!
It's not worth it, Mickey will not join the event if I do... We been there done that, he will see me and swerve like he had beforr

crikey

Sorceror
and hey! The best part about using the NCD is, you can't "lose"!

If you WIN the tournament and defeat Miickey, you can post the screenshots and reveal yourself

If Miickey annihil8es you, fuck it, nobody will know who you are because of the NCD. Just use another NCD to quietly slip back to your previous identity

and hey! The best part about using the NCD is, you can't "lose"!

If you WIN the tournament and defeat Miickey, you can post the screenshots and reveal yourself

If Miickey annihil8es you, fuck it, nobody will know who you are because of the NCD. Just use another NCD to quietly slip back to your previous identity
I don't need to go through all of that. That's just pathetic tho lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Last champ of Brt, I pretty much knew Mickey was gonna be there, as I seen him at an earlier tournament

So I PMd Uonewb tellng him about the tournament and the time it was set to begin

I was realllllly hoping for a Miickey vs Long dong champ of Brit Final showdown, but alas, Uonewb replied stating he had a work shift that night :(

Too bad: The forum shittalk that wouldve happened, had the stars aligned and this gone threw, wouldve been amazing!

He had Bryan login and he lost in 5 seconds