UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weak Nightmares? No problem!

Weak Nightmares? No problem!

Here is your chance to own a near perfect nightmare for one low low price!

A few friends and I have finished building the perfect house for our business. We have tested all sorts of alternatives and the location is basically impenetrable of outside attack. We will be buying and selling fully trained nightmares for low low costs.

Mares bought, trained, and sold to players will always be at a firm price of 800k.

Players who supply their own nightmare will recieve a discount, and will only have to pay one small fee of 500k per each nightmare.

All of the nightmares skills will be capped to 100 excluding Magery and Resist which will be taken to 95.

Payment will be asked AFTER the players nightmares are trained. So there will be no need for any down payment or payment upfront. Bonded pet owners have two alternatives with their nightmares. One would be to trade the nightmare and lose its bonding, and secondly would either be to trust me with their tamers account.

This training process is done in roughly 3-4 days.

With all that said, are you ready to control your nightmares full potential! Don't wait! have that 7x Nightmare today like these satisfied costumers!

All orders are to be posted here. My aim contact is 'chariotsagogo'.

Re: Weak Nightmares? No problem!

What if someone transfers their nightmare to you to train and then you lose connection when training it? It dies, and then what?

We've got people helping so that there is always someone on to watch the training nightmares. If a nightmare were to ever die which I doubt, I would completely reimburse the player.

Stole my mare, sent 16 emails, no response, enemy of uoGamers AVOID THIS SELLER F-------

no but seriously, pro abortion is trustworthy.

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

Pro Abortion sold me a mare, I TOLD HIM SAY ALL FOLLOW ME AND HE SAID "KAL ORT PORT - ITS A BUST"
Well actually it was a straight deal, stable of my choice in and out like an eel in my ass, slipslapslop done.
I mean I trust no one, but just so you know, he was legit when I bought a mare off him even though he haterizes me. :p

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

IF YOU WANT NARFLES STAMP OF APPROVAL YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW NARFLE THE MARETRAINING FACILITIES TO SHOW THE MARES ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF PROPERLY.

ONLY OTHER BUILDING EVER TO GET NARFLES STAMP OF APPROVAL WAS NARFLES OWN BEETLE-PRISON! I STAMPED THAT BITCH TWICE! THAT SHIT WAS PIMP!

No problemo Zoid.

This is placed in an 18x18 house on each floor. With a total of 12 Training Nightmare slots. The top floor is walled off and the exits were removed so that there is no possible way field spells such as EV's or BladeSpirits can enter the house. Now the chamber itself has a total of 5 doors alone. Each are always to remain locked. Only my partner and I have access in and out of the chambers so that there is certainty no one will be near the nightmares themselves. Now the chambers are placed perfectly in the center of the 18x18, so they are impenetrable by field spells such as EQ's and MS's.

We even threw a test run with my own mares by putting them in the chamber and gating in a few guilds to attempt and take them down. None succeeded. Also the front doors are ALWAYS locked. We are also very strict with our friending and co owning, making sure no one will log and relog inside the house. If it helps I also own two of the houses around the 18x18, so the area is usually always calm.

So that sums it up, how about that mark of approval Zoidberg?