UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Weak Nightmares? No problem!

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: Weak Nightmares? No problem!

If I supply a pair of perfect stated mares, do I pay 500k each or for the pair?

KraCKa

Sorceror

just in case anyone wonderin i just bought 2 mares for 800 a piece and it was a clean trade....no scammin or what not...hes legit

I've got two unpure mares up for grabs both 523, 5x with 95 resist and magery. Buyers aim me 'chariotsagogo'

Has anyone given Pro Abortion their accounts yet?

I wanna know more about this and if GM's somehow, help it make a bit more "legit", "trustworthy" or whatever.

I'm currently training 3 more mares, if anybody wants to call dibs on them. They're here and will be done shortly.

They're both unpure. I just got ahold of some pures though, i'll train them up and toss em your way.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Dr. Coat Hanger said:
So that sums it up, how about that mark of approval Zoidberg?

MARES LIKE PRETTY PLANTS DAMNIT. HOW CAN BEAUTIFUL MARES FEEL AT HOME AT SUCH A FACTORY HMMM?!?!?!!!!!!!

ALL YOU GETS IS NARFLES STAMP OF NON-MARE-MOLESTING, BUT YOUR SIG MAKES ME RETHINK THAT ONE!

I WILL TRY ROUNDING UP ITAM THAT MARES LIKE SO YOU CAN PUT THEM IN THE HOUSE SO MARES ARE HAPPY!

leftclick

Sorceror

Hey dude you selling me the mares or no? Its been more than 2 weeks now.
aim oooexpandexooo

I'm going to be having two 7x mares up for grabs, both are 520+str. One is pure and the others unpure. Its up for grabs if anyone wants to claim it.

All my buyers have bailed out, so these bad boys are still up for grabs.

700k each kiddo's.

Alerik

Wanderer

i have two nightmares that i would like you to train i have you on email and will mesage you when i you log onto aim i already have u in my list :)

Alerik

Wanderer

i will give u a pure mare and 500k for one of ur already trained pure mares