UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

West Virginia Miners

R

Ryan

West Virginia Miners

I think it goes without saying our hearts go out to all of the families who's loved ones perished in the mine tragedy in West Virginia.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Samara

Wanderer
Re: West Virginia Miners

That whole situation was such a tragedy.

I can't imagine that strain on those families having that ray of hope for three hours only to have it stomped out. The array of emotions they all must be going through at the moment I can't even comprehend.

My thoughts and prayers are with those people. No one should have to lose a loved one and they certainly shouldn't be given false hope with so much on the line. :(

west virginia here & we all thank you for supporting us. my upstairs neighbor is a coal miner & he tells me about accidents in the mines everytime i see him. speak up, the big bosses who ignore safety laws need to be smacked down.

Que Cee

Sorceror

Though I wasn't affected directly by it, it's quite a bad situation, I feel sorry for the families / individuals involved :(

Both my parents are there(Huntington and Nitro WVa) and I wished them and the Brush Fire victims in one of my selling posts yesterday. It is a shame this happened. I fear it was a stupid pranker that leaked the 12 alive word to the church in the first place. They still don't know who called in the word, but if they did know 20 mins in that was incorrect, they should stand accountable for the lack of haste to make things right.

I was watching Anderson Cooper when it happened about they all about lived save for one and then at 3 am or eastern when the lady and her kids walked by and dropped the bomb the tides had turned.

I wish them well and not to blame God for the situation. A man there said that when the fact that 12 died all the church goers damned God and left. Only 3 people stayed to pray.

Be With God.

On our 10PM Newscast last night, we changed our lead story as a few
minutes before we went on air, Fox News claimed they were found alive. We made nice comments about how great it was that they were alive. Now we have to apoloigze to our viewers because those idiots at Fox news didn't have a clue what they were talking about, bah...punks.

Hypnotiq

Sorceror

Alot of my family is from WV, around Fairmont, Rivesville. My condolences and prayers go out to their families.

Revelations said:
On our 10PM Newscast last night, we changed our lead story as a few
minutes before we went on air, Fox News claimed they were found alive. We made nice comments about how great it was that they were alive. Now we have to apoloigze to our viewers because those idiots at Fox news didn't have a clue what they were talking about, bah...punks.
Noone did. Around 12midnight eastern=alive. 3am eastern=12 dead. 3 hours went by with the wrong facts.

Thanks Ryan, I lost a very good friend in the mines. He often helped out as much as he could and donated items to my technical school. He was a very nice man.

-Charleston, WV-

Tachion

Wanderer

I go to college in Pittsburgh (about an hour from WV) and it really sucks. I went to bed last night after watching the Penn State game hearing they made it then I saw this morning that they didn't, which was a huge shock.

I didn't know anyone personally affected by it, but it's still really terrible.

Lynyrd

Knight

I could crack a really sick joke right now, but most of you don't share my sense of humor. Also, I would be sent straight to hell.

Lynyrd said:
I could crack a really sick joke right now, but most of you don't share my sense of humor. Also, I would be sent straight to hell.

So what is the purpose of your post? I can kill someone with their own arms 3 different ways but I'm not bragging about it.

Brenden

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:

I probably share your humor and I'm going to hell anyway. I was thinking along the same lines, something like miners being PKed. But it is a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to those poor families that had their hopes raised and then crushed.