UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

West Virginia Miners

Re: West Virginia Miners

What really pisses me off is the fact that 12 people died and the media is more concered with the misreporting of the tragedy. Fuck the media.

ManaScrew987

Wanderer

I'm from WV as well as p00p. I didnt hear about it until today. I dont watch the news often. my uncle was a miner and one of my friends dad's used to be a miner as well

ManaScrew987

Wanderer

ryland52586 said:
What really pisses me off is the fact that 12 people died and the media is more concered with the misreporting of the tragedy. Fuck the media.
well put well put

joyk

Wanderer

ManaScrew987 said:
I'm from WV as well as p00p. I didnt hear about it until today. I dont watch the news often. my uncle was a miner and one of my friends dad's used to be a miner as well

no offense, but if you LIVE in WV, and JUST NOW heard about it, you really need to be more in touch with what is going on around you

Cagalli

Sorceror

I was banned for the past couple of days. But i thought it important to post in this thread. I live in Weston, WV just a 20 minute drive from the town where the accident happened. I couldnt beileve the way things turned out.. the media didnt help at all.. and there is also some extremeist group who was susposed to come down and picket the funerals.. i dont know if they did or not but it was in the local papers around here.. i just cant beileve all the disrespect.

Thanks for your kind words everyone.

wv here as well.

my father worked in the mines for 20 years or so.

i feel really really bad for all the families ... especially the kids and grandkids.