UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What alignment do you prefer?

• Total voters
Re: What alignment do you prefer?

when i used to play D&D i was always the guy that stayed out of everyone else bullshit

i would play Neutral

my friends would be Chaotic Evil and kill everything in sight

thats really the only RP i ever done

True neutral, generally. I always found obvious fault in evil, and obvious hypocrisy in good. It's always been my way to play by my own rules and have my own cause as a role player.

Beloved

Sorceror

Black Thunder;1508455 said:
True neutral, generally. I always found obvious fault in evil, and obvious hypocrisy in good. It's always been my way to play by my own rules and have my own cause as a role player.

I feel like it would be really difficult/boring to play a true neutral character unless you had a solo play style with only your own agenda

The Dragons of the Blue Moon were a guild based around bring the world into a submissive balance. Since there were so many more larger, evil guilds, the guild started with helping good guilds, but later took a stance against Yew temporally, because of their reported attack against the Elves, who were on good terms with DBM.

I tried to play it close to the vest and keep our options open, and I believe I did a good job in the time being.

Oh, Yes, Playing As An Undead Is Actually Pretty Cool.

Mind You, Whenever You Play As Any Type Of Undead Creature, You Have To Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentence. I Don't Know Why, But That's How It's Always Been.

shar'thok

Wanderer

FOR CHAOS!!!!!!! ill pawn any good man who stands before me.... you shall taste the cold steel of my halberd and 60 ar with perf weps BS that has come to be known as rp.

The Creeping Doom has always been a Neutral guild promoting balance in the world... siding with which ever side is weaker. That way we have more to kill....

Black Thunder;1512670 said:
Oh, Yes, Playing As An Undead Is Actually Pretty Cool.

Mind You, Whenever You Play As Any Type Of Undead Creature, You Have To Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentence. I Don't Know Why, But That's How It's Always Been.

Not true!

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil is called the "Malefactor" alignment. Characters of this alignment are typically selfish and have no qualms about turning on their allies-of-the-moment. They have no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit to it. They abide by laws for only as long as it is convenient for them. A villain of this alignment can be more dangerous than either Lawful or Chaotic Evil characters, since he is neither bound by any sort of honor or tradition nor disorganized and pointlessly violent.

Examples are an assassin who has little regard for formal laws but does not needlessly kill, a henchman who plots behind his superior's back, or a mercenary who switches sides if made a better offer.