UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What alignment do you prefer?

• Total voters

nicol bolas

Sorceror
Re: What alignment do you prefer?

chaotic neutral always been a loner even in the big D&D (8+ peeps) groups i play in

Caz

Knight

Black Thunder;1988070 said:
My best characters are chaotic good. Benevolent anarchists, Robin Hoods and the like.

all your chars are pretty gay tho

chaotic neutral ftw... tho i've had some fun playing chaotic evil, lawful evil, chaotic good and even lawful good at times... but that was only ever under RcB (only lawful good guild that rocked the pants off rp, ever)

Amazonia

Sorceror

Caz;1988028 said:

I don't know... I just think that if a band of evil people bond together and decide to be chaotic, well they're evil and they help each other killing and stuff and forms a clan for having the same seeks and same behaviours.

But if a band of people are good, if it really goes chaotic they can't be good, because they can't form laws on what is evil and what is good. Thus if they decide on what's good and what is not it isn't really chaotic anymore. Human is the measure of everything, is it tall is it small? including the is it good is it bad?

Nicolai

Sorceror

Chaotic Neutral

Slaying monsters and saving travelers or slaying some travelers and saving the monsters. Its all the same in the end. I do whatever best serves my own desires and values.

Caz

Knight

Amazonia;1994654 said:
I don't know... I just think that if a band of evil people bond together and decide to be chaotic, well they're evil and they help each other killing and stuff and forms a clan for having the same seeks and same behaviours.

But if a band of people are good, if it really goes chaotic they can't be good, because they can't form laws on what is evil and what is good. Thus if they decide on what's good and what is not it isn't really chaotic anymore. Human is the measure of everything, is it tall is it small? including the is it good is it bad?

laws and ethics aren't the same thing bro

Amazonia

Sorceror

True but I just thought they needed laws to enforce the ethic. Like if they judge murdering is bad, that's an ethic, but in order to be good, they make of it a law ''You may not murder.''

Caz

Knight

Amazonia;1999195 said:
True but I just thought they needed laws to enforce the ethic. Like if they judge murdering is bad, that's an ethic, but in order to be good, they make of it a law ''You may not murder.''

That's the point - they don't make a law of it, they follow their own beliefs and let others follow theirs.

Hatebringer

Sorceror

I played neutral because a chaotic evil and a lawful good wouldnt even group together neutral allowed you to be the best of both .