UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

what happens when krrios isn't on?

Kitchen_

Sorceror
Re: what happens when krrios isn't on?

Stides;1851557 said:

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_;1851560 said:

Im a geek?? I have my own apartment in the heart of the 4th biggest city in north america, my own sick car, a hot ass girlfriend and enough money to not have to work.

You have long hair like a fuckin girl, look like a faggot, and live in your moms basement. Stfu u fuckin nut huggin bitch.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Stides;1851583 said:
Im a geek?? I have my own apartment in the heart of the 4th biggest city in north america, my own sick car, a hot ass girlfriend and enough money to not have to work.

You have long hair like a fuckin girl, look like a faggot, and live in your moms basement. Stfu u fuckin nut huggin bitch.

I bet you tell great bedtime stories.

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides;1851583 said:

Oh this is precious...

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_;1851586 said:
I bet you tell great bedtime stories.

Nah ill leave that too ur mommy. I think shes calling you right now to come upstairs. She wants to brush your hair.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Stides;1851637 said:
Nah ill leave that too ur mommy. I think shes calling you right now to come upstairs. She wants to brush your hair.

Your mom regular brushes my pubes, its a game we play called "chimney sweep and posh lady".

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Stides;1851637 said:

It would all make sense if only I lived in a two-story house!

Lynyrd

Knight

Stides;1851637 said:

How does it make you feel that high school kid is more levelheaded, composes more coherent thoughts, and feels less obligated to boast his own self-worth than you?

Do I need to post the picture of your tiny cheap-beer-can-ridden desk and all of its many smoked-down-to-the-filter cigarette butts?

Stides;1851583 said:

I own my own home want a cookie?

Slip

Page

What;1851945 said:
the fuck u lookin at stides
What;1851945 said:
What;1851945 said:
What;1851945 said: