UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is best pvp char

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Depends on who you ask.

Most common templates are mage, dexxer warrior, and dexxer archer.

Some dexxer archers include chivalry in there template, and some mages are parry mages.

Moosebish

Wanderer
Necro/Archer is my personal fav. Dismount, Pain Spike, Poison Cloud, Spirit Speak, Revenant, Strangle, Wither... is there any need for me to say more? Used right a Necro/Archer pawns anyone!

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Raezion- said:
Wow, Duel me right now then?

Unfortunately, some of us have responsibilities. You know, like going to work. I was at work yesterday when you posted this, and I am at work right now pulling a 16.

I'll be on again at some point in the near future, and hope to see you then.

pbguy434

Knight
120 fencing
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 poisoning
100 healing
100 focus
85 resisting spells

I seem to be able to hold my own against most people while I am equipped with some crappy armor. And of course, once my skill cap gets bumped up more I will raise resisting spells accordingly.

pbguy434

Knight
Uhh, right?

I seem to be able to hold my own against everyone I have faced. Even if I have lost - it took them a while to take me down.