UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is best pvp char

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
pbguy whats your ultimate pvp character's name? where in felucca are u hanging? i wanna match you, just to show that your template sucks badly :)

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
tetsujin said:
Well with parry his template doesn't sux :) He's not immortal but not so easy to kill ...

too easy for mage coz he has useless amount of resisting spells. and easy for dexer too, because for his slow bandages. ofcourse grandmaster weaponskill without any hci doesnt hit him but...

pbguy434

Knight
Uhh, I play on magnus.

And I have no Ego. I can se you do. I have beated a fair amount of mages. I don't know how good Conan, Mook, or Inuyasha are - But I stomped all over them. And I know none of them are considered the "best". I make stops around brit gate everyonce in a while to check things out. Lately I haven't seen much going on, so I haven't been there much.

And where did I say it was ultimate? I don't remember saying that. I never even said it was great. Learn to read, eh?

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
Uhh, I play on magnus.

And I have no Ego. I can se you do. I have beated a fair amount of mages. I don't know how good Conan, Mook, or Inuyasha are - But I stomped all over them. And I know none of them are considered the "best". I make stops around brit gate everyonce in a while to check things out. Lately I haven't seen much going on, so I haven't been there much.

And where did I say it was ultimate? I don't remember saying that. I never even said it was great. Learn to read, eh?

my bad for saying you ultimate. but, i dont know your character. actually i havent ever seen you. i dont know conan, mook or inuyasha, but i guess those are not very good since i dont know them, i think i know most of the good pvp'ers. and with good pvp mages i mean ppl like hellion(aka rigby), hatred, pistol-petes chars(he is not playing though) oh and amir khan. of course there are other good mages and other chars too :) so duel some of those and hold on against them(dont even need to win) and i guess you are a good pvp'er.

edit: i almost forgot Pehzante for good pvp mages list :p sorry peh :)

Now i'll tell you the ultimate template ...
120 Fence
120 parry
110 MR
100 poisoning
100 anatomy
95 heal
75(55) tactics (depends on cap)
Stat - well i have no idea ... cuz i'm used on healing in 4 secs ... so it's up to you ... with cure/heal pots and 2-3 sec heal no mage can hold you ! I'm sorry that i cant play that template soon to show you but ... i'm not so good :)

tetsujin said:
120 Fence
120 parry
110 MR
100 poisoning
100 anatomy
95 heal
Stat - well i have no idea ... cuz i'm used on healing in 4 secs ... so it's up to you ... with cure/heal pots and 2-3 sec heal no mage can hold you ! I'm sorry that i cant play that template soon to show you but ... i'm not so good :)

Pfft on noxers...yeah, I'm an archer and parry f*cks me up, but still...

Vaoni

Wanderer
vilzu said:
i dont know conan, mook or inuyasha, but i guess those are not very good since i dont know them, i think i know most of the good pvp'ers

heck, even i got Mook at one point. Now that's saying something...

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
tetsujin said:
120 Fence
120 parry
110 MR
100 poisoning
100 anatomy
95 heal

lol

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
vilzu said:
adolf. when is the duel?

Anytime I'm on. I don't mind losing.

Besides if you're as good as you talk, I could learn some new tricks. Only learn how to beat the best by fighting the best right?

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
Anytime I'm on. I don't mind losing.

Besides if you're as good as you talk, I could learn some new tricks. Only learn how to beat the best by fighting the best right?

lol im not good at pvp :) i just want to see how you hold against most ppl with your character template heh.

omg it was pbguy, not you who said he can hold againt anyone :)

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Yeah, I'm in the OK range of PvP. I win my share, (My favorite wins were against Messiah, ah good times), but I still lose a lot too. I need some good gear to get to the top, and I just can't get some of what I need.

My template is:

120 Swords
120 Tactics
120 Parry
120 Healing
110 Anatomy
115 Resist

It works pretty well. Just need to get more DI and HCI/DCI. And of course Dex.

pbguy434

Knight
vilzu said:
omg it was pbguy, not you who said he can hold againt anyone :)
I swear to god people need to learn to read. I never said anyone. I said the people I have faced. I got Avenger (Pretty sure, I remember the guild tag was EF though) down to about 1/3 health, and that was when I went crim for some reason and I wasn't expecting it. And Messiah was a fun duel. That was a close one, but still fun.

And I am starting to doubt that people play games for fun anymore. I play for fun, not to be the best. And I will duel you anytime.

Whoever from SOS was at Brit last night on the Swampy...nice parrying. Seemed to heal/pot pretty quick too. Took what, 3 archers, a mage and an axer? Congrats.

pbguy434

Knight
SlipTongue69 said:
Whoever from SOS was at Brit last night on the Swampy...nice parrying. Seemed to heal/pot pretty quick too. Took what, 3 archers, a mage and an axer? Congrats.
That was Tristan. The first time around he didn't use any pots.

Luthor, if you don't mind me asking, whats your dex? I couldn't do enough damage to you, lol...Then again use pots, either. And were you switching target between me and Tristan? Because you didn't really shoot much.

Pbguy434 said:
That was Tristan. The first time around he didn't use any pots.

Luthor, if you don't mind me asking, whats your dex? I couldn't do enough damage to you, lol...Then again use pots, either. And were you switching target between me and Tristan? Because you didn't really shoot much.

Hahaha...I shot over 200 arrows at you two. ;) Well...mostly at him. I took you down 3 hits. ;) Neither of you could do a lot of damage to me...but then again I couldn't do a lot to him either. Currently my dex is 162. Yes I kept switching targets...just because I wanted Tristan to go down.

pbguy434

Knight
Yea, were you using the dryad? I couldn't heal for anything with these 5 sec heals. And I think it took more than 3 shots :) . When I came back to get my body you missed me 3-4 times.