UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is best pvp char

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
LittleDarkGlamour said:
No need to get so defensive.

You're a good oponent Tristan, and the war was fun while it lasted. Even though i wasn't around much for it :/

No hard feelings. I'm not upset at anybody, (except Rmac for being a retard).

Good luck in warring SEX, we're attempting the same thing, and we have added several competent guild members.

pbguy434

Knight
Umm...We added more people? Because Butch and Soj, not to mention Meatwhad are no more competent now then they were when they joined a while ago :) . And I mean butch by not being competent because he doesn't seem to want to set up his hotkeys :) .

And even Rigby gave us credit that we would die before we ran.

Pbguy434 said:
And even Rigby gave us credit that we would die before we ran.

That's because even 3 to me, HE will still run. (Not saying I don't...at least not off screen to one on one...but more than that as soon as I get hurt I'm bookin' it.)

pbguy434

Knight
SlipTongue69 said:
but more than that as soon as I get hurt I'm bookin' it.)
You mean you can't even keep healed with 2-3 second heals? I don't seem to run with 5 sec. You make PvP look really good.

Ye who can't stand the heat. Runs.

Pbguy434 said:
You mean you can't even keep healed with 2-3 second heals? I don't seem to run with 5 sec. You make PvP look really good.

Ye who can't stand the heat. Runs.

Nice quote piece bitch tit. I don't need to run 1v1. Hell, there are times I don't need to run #vsMe. I may back off to heal but, why not? I'm an archer. I'm not meant to stand there and take a beating.

fittin

Wanderer
i run at the site of a red in ea or here....but i have to say i like to watch a good pvp fight....its interesting....till they turn and chase me.....lol

death_kult

Sorceror
healing argument

as with everything, there is a trade off. if you like fighting with weaps... you get the heal skill. 100 precious skill points dedicated to one function. if you like magic, you get magery... 100 points dedicated to 64 different functions. mages... shut up. nobody chose your skills for you.

SlipTongue69 said:
Nice quote piece bitch tit. I don't need to run 1v1. Hell, there are times I don't need to run #vsMe. I may back off to heal but, why not? I'm an archer. I'm not meant to stand there and take a beating.

You never "walk away" when you're healing, you idiot. You run all the time. And if you're an archer who's not meant to stand there and take a beating, you do need to run 1v1. Wow.

Dingus said:
You never "walk away" when you're healing, you idiot. You run all the time. And if you're an archer who's not meant to stand there and take a beating, you do need to run 1v1. Wow.

This coming from a piece of shit tamer. WoW. Get off the ki-rin. Lamer.

pbguy434

Knight
OMG OMG OMG! Lamer and Tamer rhyme?! Who really cares.

A lot of people have tamers. Now Sir Xander...He thought he was good because he killed a red or two with his hiryu. Thats pushing it just a bit right there.

Nevermind the top part of my post :) . I now have heard that he PvPs with his tamer a bit. So throw him in with Sir Xander.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Luthor meet David Letterman.

David meet Luthor.

Now that you've been introduced to each other, there should be no more misunderstandings.

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Ok, apparently there will still be misunderstandings.

Let's settle this like men. Dingus, hop on your Kirin, and Luthor meet him in Fel. A fight to the death is the only way to settle this.