UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What is best pvp char

Pbguy434 said:
HP = 30(or whatever the base is, I forgot) + Strength / 2.
that is HP = 50 + Str/2, with 100 str you'll have 100 hp :) But some kinda exception goes to str incr items (like totem) and str potions, they seem to increase your HP by the same amount they are increasing your strength. So, for example, +20 str = +20 hp for these two things. Oh and a bless-type spells seems to do the same job. Although on OSI this was corrected some time ago, if I'm not mistaken...

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Pbguy434 said:
I am gonna have to say Thanks to The Fallen for being good sports. And giving me a good time :) .

Yeah, it's pretty exciting to go flying in to a deadly situation you know you won't live through.

Spices things up a bit.

Woops. Guess I forgot to fill you in on this part. Saturday night SoS decided they had enough time to fill in on their war. ;P

They came out to Felucca. (The whole guild. All 2 of them. ;) And ran into Yokozuna, Bob, someone else, and I. Got murdered in 2 seconds thanks to the mighty comp. :)

pbguy434

Knight
SlipTongue69 said:
They came out to Felucca. (The whole guild. All 2 of them. ;) And ran into Yokozuna, Bob, someone else, and I. Got murdered in 2 seconds thanks to the mighty comp. :)
Har Har Har. I took down Yoko alone. And it was more like 5 seconds :) .

Haha. That was Garagoth or something like that. Yeah. We have some not so great PvPers in the guild. So what? :p

Edit: Oh yeah. We didn't drop war to beat SoS lamer. :-/ Was to war Raezion's lamer guild.

pbguy434

Knight
Umm, do any of you realize that mine and Tristan's signatures are completely sarcastic? You take the game too seriously.

Oh Em Gee! He has better sleeves than me!

Rmac

Sorceror
wow sir tristian i droped u 2 hits in g zone dont talk shit about ppl who own u man hahahaha u asked to duel rigby and he droped u instantly i got razor vid if u want to watch urself die again...

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Rmac said:
wow sir tristian i droped u 2 hits in g zone dont talk shit about ppl who own u man hahahaha u asked to duel rigby and he droped u instantly i got razor vid if u want to watch urself die again...

I have lost to Raezion every time I have fought him. I've never claimed to beat him. I'm just not scared to fight him like most of the rest of the shard. Raezion will tell you that I challenge him every time I see him, and the last time I fought him I lasted a lot longer than the first time.

You however are a piece of crap that has never killed me in 2 hits. The one time I was going to duel you, you waited till I dismounted then stayed on your mount and used hit and run tactics against a guy on foot.

Congratulations. You have claimed the title of biggest loser on the shard since Messiah left. I was wondering who would claim that prestigous title and you stepped up like the walking, talking piece of crap you are. Ever wondered why nobody likes you. At some point you will come to realize that maybe it's not them that has a problem, it might just be you.

To the Fallen, we never claimed to be a big guild, we just like to fight. The one thing you have to give us, is that no matter the odds, we always fought. It's not our fault that our guild currently consists of 2 ready PvPers and 4 guys in training. You can talk all you want about 2 second deaths, but I remember a fight when 5 of ya'll took quite a while to kill me. If I'm not good enough to beat you 3 or 4 on one, you can't really hold that against me. Thanks for accepting the war, and hopefully we can war you again when our guys in training are ready to fight.

That's cause I was ill prepared for a Legendary Parrier. ;) Now that I carry my composite with me I can now AI you switch bows and prevent healing. :D Laying off the gimpy rice cake shit will make things more difficult for you too. :-/

Vaoni

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
To the Fallen, we never claimed to be a big guild, we just like to fight. The one thing you have to give us, is that no matter the odds, we always fought. It's not our fault that our guild currently consists of 2 ready PvPers and 4 guys in training. You can talk all you want about 2 second deaths, but I remember a fight when 5 of ya'll took quite a while to kill me. If I'm not good enough to beat you 3 or 4 on one, you can't really hold that against me. Thanks for accepting the war, and hopefully we can war you again when our guys in training are ready to fight.

No need to get so defensive.

You're a good oponent Tristan, and the war was fun while it lasted. Even though i wasn't around much for it :/

Sir Tristan said:
Congratulations. You have claimed the title of biggest loser on the shard since Messiah left. I was wondering who would claim that prestigous title and you stepped up like the walking, talking piece of crap you are. Ever wondered why nobody likes you. At some point you will come to realize that maybe it's not them that has a problem, it might just be you.

actually rmac has been the biggest loser of the shard long befor messiah, rmacs been the biggest loser on every shard hes played