UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What ML Features do you want the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmac-Demise

Wanderer
Re: What ML Features do you want the most?

PLEEEAAAAAASEEEE DONT WORRY ABOUT ML UNTIL INQUIS ARE IN!! if the puzzple isnt possible lets get them on the donation page or in gaunlet looot you cant just not ever have inquis comon now

Rmac-Demise;410598 said:
PLEEEAAAAAASEEEE DONT WORRY ABOUT ML UNTIL INQUIS ARE IN!! if the puzzple isnt possible lets get them on the donation page or in gaunlet looot you cant just not ever have inquis comon now

Good Lord that's one strong horse that never dies (*Wonders how much taming is required to keep it*).

I agree that having the inquis puzzle would be awesome cause those gloves are great for a paladin (We might see more 4/6ers out there with the holy light goodness if they were in).

Unfortunately, as many threads will tell you, the incentive and overall urgency to code it in is very low :/ so we'll have to drool at them through the cryptic wall markings.

StegcO

Sorceror

all of them :D

but the first..

Instanced Looting
peerless boss
doom boss with necro BUT with new (osi) % of drop (1 arti on 20 df)

LITTLE OT

this shard is beautiful but.. in other shard they already have KR support and 85/90% ML (boss, recipe, arte, dung)

in demise can't steal inqui reso.. in osi they implement years ago..

why this slowly implementation? it's only a question, i think this shard is great

kefkra

Wanderer

hi a new here a i have a question about mondain legacy
can we really craft artifacts? because i tried to search the recipe for make it but in Heavenwood i can't find nothing just one arcanist that sold spellveawing book and thats all!! mm in this form all ML i like it! i dont know if is all or just one part ...

kefkra;410793 said:
hi a new here a i have a question about mondain legacy
can we really craft artifacts? because i tried to search the recipe for make it but in Heavenwood i can't find nothing just one arcanist that sold spellveawing book and thats all!! mm in this form all ML i like it! i dont know if is all or just one part ...

There is no, REAL, ML content on this shard. Don't let the front page fool you, they haven't kept up with the latest OSI updates, and don't seem like they plan on changing that anytime soon.

If you like ML, you might as well find another shard to play on. I can't mention names, but there are a few well run shards that offer full ML. I mostly play somewhere else now because I, for one, love ML and all it offers, and it will be a VERY long time before you will find any of it here. By the time they do get any of it implemented, OSI will most likely have a brand new expansion out, and the cycle of waiting 3-4 years will start again. If you have the patience for that, go right ahead. :)

repiovesana

Sorceror

Controlled Chaos;411297 said:
There is no, REAL, ML content on this shard. Don't let the front page fool you, they haven't kept up with the latest OSI updates, and don't seem like they plan on changing that anytime soon.

If you like ML, you might as well find another shard to play on. I can't mention names, but there are a few well run shards that offer full ML. I mostly play somewhere else now because I, for one, love ML and all it offers, and it will be a VERY long time before you will find any of it here. By the time they do get any of it implemented, OSI will most likely have a brand new expansion out, and the cycle of waiting 3-4 years will start again. If you have the patience for that, go right ahead. :)
If you think Demise is so bad...
then what the FUCK are you still doing here?

TheCoolSideofthePillow;408223 said:
Sounds like a pretty discouraging thought towards having hope :/

Why is that hope loving their "sons" is discouraging?

Wasnt it suposed to be a good thing?

repiovesana;411395 said:
If you think Demise is so bad...
then what the FUCK are you still doing here?

I never said it was bad. Just not updated. I like AoS/SE era UO too, and I have met a lot of cool people here. I was just stating the obvious, if you are looking for ML content, look elsewhere. I do have to admit that the percentage of dickheads on this shard seems to be rising lately....

repiovesana

Sorceror

Controlled Chaos;411563 said:
I never said it was bad. Just not updated. I like AoS/SE era UO too, and I have met a lot of cool people here. I was just stating the obvious, if you are looking for ML content, look elsewhere. I do have to admit that the percentage of dickheads on this shard seems to be rising lately....
The way you said it, it sounded like "oh no, this shard is crap, get out of here and find another one"... And I don't like people who say that.

repiovesana;411602 said:
The way you said it, it sounded like "oh no, this shard is crap, get out of here and find another one"... And I don't like people who say that.

Sorry if it came out that way. I like Demise, and I have met some of my best friends through it. But I am also a realist. ML is a long way away, and if you came to this shard looking for ML to be on the cusp of coming here, you might as well give up on that. I have been here for a little over 1/2 a year, and besides the "accidental" spawning of colored wood and mined gems, there hasn't been even a hint of ML coming soon.

But people should understand that ML is very important to people who are new to the game and this shard. It allows the "have-nots" a chance to compete. We will never have ToTs unless we trade for them, and some of use do not play enough to grind Guantlet for endless hours for the right artifact or have the luxury of waiting hours for an IDOC to fall (which they always seem to do when I am at work). I have made my millions here, but compared to the old crowd (the "haves") there is nothing I could ever do to "really" compete, unless ML comes here.

All my opinion, of course. I am sure some will disagree with every fiber of thier being, so flame away.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror

WoW, everyone is so quick to flame a guy just speaking hit thoughts, I thought thats what this board was for..... I don't think he was smashing on this shard, just pointing out the facts. Demise is a great shard for what it is, a very populated shard with most of aos, some of SE, and almost none of ML. I have been here for about a year and I completely agree with controlled chaos on the point of trying to compete with what is available. You have to either camp idocs, mindlessly grind doom, or mindlessly farm monsters, just to have a competitive suit for PvP. The peerless bosses allow newer players to "come up" much quicker. They may not have ornies and HOM's but they will have boomsticks and pendants of the magi,at least gear decent enough to PvP. Not to mention all the new content to play to make the item grind more bearable. I understand what chaos is saying, but advertising or asking about any other shards, even unnamed ones, doesn't fly here ( i did it too ). I think that ML will help this shard attract and KEEP new players, which is important to keep a server alive. Just be patient, Ive been waiting a year so far, and others have been waiting longer, so it shouldn't be too far away. *crosses finger*

Chaos_Lord;412157 said:
WoW, everyone is so quick to flame a guy just speaking hit thoughts, I thought thats what this board was for..... I don't think he was smashing on this shard, just pointing out the facts. Demise is a great shard for what it is, a very populated shard with most of aos, some of SE, and almost none of ML. I have been here for about a year and I completely agree with controlled chaos on the point of trying to compete with what is available. You have to either camp idocs, mindlessly grind doom, or mindlessly farm monsters, just to have a competitive suit for PvP. The peerless bosses allow newer players to "come up" much quicker. They may not have ornies and HOM's but they will have boomsticks and pendants of the magi,at least gear decent enough to PvP. Not to mention all the new content to play to make the item grind more bearable. I understand what chaos is saying, but advertising or asking about any other shards, even unnamed ones, doesn't fly here ( i did it too ). I think that ML will help this shard attract and KEEP new players, which is important to keep a server alive. Just be patient, Ive been waiting a year so far, and others have been waiting longer, so it shouldn't be too far away. *crosses finger*

Thanks!!! I like Demise a lot, that is why I care so much about ML coming here. If people haven't noticed already, MANY new players are asking about ML, and if it doesn't get here, many new players will leave. I just want to see Demise continue to flourish. I will never leave Demise completely, but I will play less and less the longer ML takes to get here. And I know from the PM's I receive that a lot of newer (and older) players feel the same way.

Controlled Chaos;412218 said:
Thanks!!! I like Demise a lot, that is why I care so much about ML coming here. If people haven't noticed already, MANY new players are asking about ML, and if it doesn't get here, many new players will leave. I just want to see Demise continue to flourish. I will never leave Demise completely, but I will play less and less the longer ML takes to get here. And I know from the PM's I receive that a lot of newer (and older) players feel the same way.

I like this shard too but I also like ML. And I have been slammed on this forum too so I know his pain. There was a thread about reds and when I posted my opinion I got attacked by 3 reds on this forum. They sailed into what I said and posted nasty things. But that is to be expected. Freedom of speech and all.

Could a mod please tell us if any of are dreams will come true??? Quick everyone turn off your lights so we can find wishing stars :D and all of ML will become a reality hehe if only it were that easy :p

from reading this i notice a fiar amount of people have a bit of lag. This isnt really a request for ML stuff, but I think it would be a nice and friendly idea to run an additional server point, off a european host. if thats even possible to merge the servers. as far as i know it is. probably expensive. im ranting.
erm....
at least one ML dungeon please!!

I just want to see ML come out i have been here. since this server has started come and gone only because ML has not been put in yet, and frankly its getting boring and old, i wanna see ml be put in soon, its coming down to the point where i have seen MANY MANY peole leave due to this and yet i like to se peeople come to the shard not leave, and well sure staff are busy with real world stuff besides this, so it does take time, but come on... look this is getting a little over board with it taking this long to get it out... may be time to depart from demise and find a new home... and that i really dont wanna do unless my friends leave, or ml dont happen soon..

woodycook

Knight

adverserath;414365 said:
from reading this i notice a fiar amount of people have a bit of lag. This isnt really a request for ML stuff, but I think it would be a nice and friendly idea to run an additional server point, off a european host. if thats even possible to merge the servers. as far as i know it is. probably expensive. im ranting.
erm....
at least one ML dungeon please!!

One step at a time, we don't need it all at once. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.