UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's your lunch habbit at work/school?

What is your habbit for lunching at work/school?

• Total voters

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I'm kinda wondering what people around here do to handle their lunch when they go at work or to school?

Please share I might be interested in changing my habbits a little bit because things get old sometimes, and I'm sure some of you will have exciting suggestion that I'd like to consider!

MadeInQuebec

I love macdonalds but I try to only eat it 3 times a week, fast food is bad for you.

I manage to avoid it most of the time, but the proximity of it always causes me trouble. It's clearly the cheapest most accessible location around where I work!

Bama

Bug Huntress
If I was in Quebec and in or close to Montreal it would be Smoked Meat Sandwich from "The Main"

La Fleurs? are they still in business surely they are
I have not been to Quebec in years

Im all about a container packed with 2/3 rice and some meat with fried veg + egg mixture rammed in. Just basically a big meal i can fill up on or eat multiple times. *A Tim's coffe never hurts either*
Change up the rice for noodles, or meat for seafood/fish/poultry/tofu?, change the veggies from time to time. takes 10 mins to cook. 1 pot+1 pan @ once, duel weild. Cheap too. 2$-8$. 8 being shrimp and steak type. Even cheaper with wilderness fruit and quail eggs.

Leftovers can be reworked or disguised

Diz

Wanderer
When I worked in the restaurant industry, man, I basically lived off of 'wrong' orders. Take that stuff home allllllll the time, lunch break, whatever... probably only grocery shopped half as often then as I do now.

These days though it's usually junk like a pizza/sandwich delivery, or get out for a few mins and grab fast food. Or even skip lunch, like today.

And now I'm hungry, thanks thread.

MadeInQuebec

When I worked in the restaurant industry, man, I basically lived off of 'wrong' orders. Take that stuff home allllllll the time, lunch break, whatever... probably only grocery shopped half as often then as I do now.

These days though it's usually junk like a pizza/sandwich delivery, or get out for a few mins and grab fast food. Or even skip lunch, like today.

And now I'm hungry, thanks thread.

If I ever skip lunch I'll die, I can skip eating as long as I am drinking, but Alas drinking at work is forbidden!

Reactions: Diz

Diz

Wanderer
WOW I am the opposite. If I don't eat before I drink, I'll die. Straight up. It's happened before. Several times. This is scientific fact. :D

MadeInQuebec

WOW I am the opposite. If I don't eat before I drink, I'll die. Straight up. It's happened before. Several times. This is scientific fact. :D

Oh rly?

Well I think your scientist might have done something wrong... I don't know why, just a hunch :D

Diz

Wanderer
The bartender is a good friend, has no problem An Corping me. :D

In an attempt to bring convo slightly back on course... when gaming, I like to snack on peanuts (no messy hands)!

april0395

Sorceror
Mater soup?

Indeed!

And for those of you who don't know, I have this guy to thank for teaching me how to properly make a grilled cheese! I even explore a bit and add bacon. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra saucy, I'll add banana pepper slices!

MadeInQuebec

I like to make mine with ham :)

Sometimes when I go fancy I make some with Mozarella cheeze, basil, and ham. Taste great!

MadeInQuebec

Well... In Canada that's kind of the same thing I figure. I won't get in to the merits of our bacon vs yours but only because it's nice to see you MiQ.

Nice to see you too :)

But I do know the difference between bacon and ham. When I say ham, I mean ham, not bacon :)