UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What's your lunch habbit at work/school?

What is your habbit for lunching at work/school?

• Total voters

mantorras

Sorceror
I go to a normal restaurant. Usually it's soup, main dish and an expresso.
In my country you can eat a nice normal meal for less than 10$

mytilus

Sorceror
I love macdonalds but I try to only eat it 3 times a week, fast food is bad for you.

I had a feeling your favorite food was mcdonald's... i'm not exactly sure why though just a hunch maybe.

I love a good sandwich and none of that bologna and processed cheese crap for me. I want smoked turkey or even the buffalo chicken or roast beef has been what i have been enjoying lately. And a good sharp cheese or sliced mozzeralla or provalone. I prefer a fresh bulkie roll or hoagie bun, give me lettuce, tomato, and some green peppers too. Sometimes i will even top it off with some black olives and jalapenos.

kolbycrouch

Knight
I go to a normal restaurant. Usually it's soup, main dish and an expresso.
In my country you can eat a nice normal meal for less than 10$

In my country you can also eat a nice meal for less than $10 unless it has quality meat in it, you'll probably pay around $15 for that.

on another note, I was raised on a hearty diet of ramen noodles and pizza rolls.

mytilus

Sorceror
In my country you can also eat a nice meal for less than $10 unless it has quality meat in it, you'll probably pay around $15 for that.

on another note, I was raised on a hearty diet of ramen noodles and pizza rolls.

there is no such thing as quality meat anymore unless you grow it yourself, unless you like your shit jacked full of antibiotics and growth hormones then its pretty good stuff i guess

kolbycrouch

Knight
there is no such thing as quality meat anymore unless you grow it yourself, unless you like your shit jacked full of antibiotics and growth hormones then its pretty good stuff i guess

That's exactly what I'm talking about, home grown MSG......

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I had a feeling your favorite food was mcdonald's... i'm not exactly sure why though just a hunch maybe.

I love a good sandwich and none of that bologna and processed cheese crap for me. I want smoked turkey or even the buffalo chicken or roast beef has been what i have been enjoying lately. And a good sharp cheese or sliced mozzeralla or provalone. I prefer a fresh bulkie roll or hoagie bun, give me lettuce, tomato, and some green peppers too. Sometimes i will even top it off with some black olives and jalapenos.

That sounds so delicious!

Say, do you deliver? If so I might call in an order this weekend :)

Pecus

Wanderer
If I can get up in time I make a sandwich... Which does not happen often. A lot of the times I hope for leftovers. If all else fails I go out and prepare for the g/f checking our account and asking why did you spend $xx.xx and why wasn't it a healthy choice. :p TMI? Probably...