UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Buiu

Knight
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

maevar
pumpkin
pumpkin brother
genki sudo
demolidor
reefer madnass
danny
alex
4 peoples from oronar guild...(BOM)
kethup
never dies
astroboy
unnamed

prob more ;D

Paulie

Wanderer

funk you missed gae'var and im fairly sure there was another archer fighting on there side, not to mention scream is one of the gay hiyru pvpers. and yes stevie kiddo, your right, it is a large player base, however, the pvp player base is much much smaller. either way, it'll be you retards crying about no one to fight when you've ruined the game.

Paulie

Wanderer

reefermadness wasnt pvping, i never saw alex, ketchup has no gear cause he was scammed, i dont know who never dies is, unnamed is a barely geared noob, the entire Bom guild doesnt have 5 mil worth of gear put together and didnt see pumpkin or his brother at all, so quit your bullshit.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Paulie;388569 said:
funk you missed gae'var and im fairly sure there was another archer fighting on there side, not to mention scream is one of the gay hiyru pvpers. and yes stevie kiddo, your right, it is a large player base, however, the pvp player base is much much smaller. either way, it'll be you retards crying about no one to fight when you've ruined the game.

Uhh, [E WAH! WAH! WAH!

Seriously stfu, when we ruin the game? lol, it's already ruined, it was ruined the moment people like you double clicked uo.exe

Oh and when there's noone to fight then, everyone will most likely follow my example and basically quit.

Paulie

Wanderer

good luigi. good riddence =) go quote borrat some more and annoy people to no end by talking about what modifications you made to your suit with items you purchased. k thx.

Buiu

Knight

gae´var = detecter
so come up with another name cuz... tbh u FAIL in this one...

Buiu

Knight

Paulie;388570 said:
reefermadness wasnt pvping, i never saw alex, ketchup has no gear cause he was scammed, i dont know who never dies is, unnamed is a barely geared noob, the entire Bom guild doesnt have 5 mil worth of gear put together and didnt see pumpkin or his brother at all, so quit your bullshit.

oh really?
u didnt know taht all zen members play with spined kit suit + 1/2 book and cast? they dont have any jewelry...

Buiu;388580 said:
gae´var = detecter
so come up with another name cuz... tbh u FAIL in this one...
Twizlers, BOOM, Look Behind You?

I know they were there because I killed twiz about four times, look behind you three times and I only killed BOOM once :/

Buiu

Knight

stalker-demise;388585 said:
Twizlers, BOOM, Look Behind You?

I know they were there because I killed twiz about four times, look behind you three times and I only killed BOOM once :/
no, no and no...
twiz off
boom off
look behind you? wth s that?

cmcmcm

Knight

Danny,
You use dart so don't come here to talk about another guy TP, you are as gimp as anything.
Yes, allex was there, crackheadbob (die) was there to, with like many others that we could not remember right now.
Call your friends from DI., i'm sure that many of them still have acc's here! When e. used to be the best guild in Demise i'm sure that there was more members than just Zorak/Kas/DarkScorpion/Xeres/GoldenTammer and much more, because i played at this time and i remember that they recruited a lot of ppl's. The problem is that you guys hidd in Kaz/Zorak wings, they go to OSI and you guys togheter, they go to another shard and you guys go togheter...fuck call all guys that still have acc here and play. Stop this Zen. blablabla, like many others.

Stalker, leave Zen. licking Hellion's butt and now is in Barcode. YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!!! Next Step: GrandMaster Bum
Twis and boom, they are stealthers now!!!

Paulie

Wanderer

funkfuria... take you and your immature yoga flame im 50 cent crap and go cry some more. you know nothing, you never will, never have.

cmcmcm

Knight

Paulie;388595 said:
funkfuria... take you and your immature yoga flame im 50 cent crap and go cry some more. you know nothing, you never will, never have.

Even my english is better than yours!

YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buiu

Knight

lol they wasnt there... i m telling u o_O if they come after everybody leaves s another thing

idk it s ur call about ur guild tag...

cmcmcm

Knight

stalker-demise;388601 said:
And yes my guild tag really reads barcode now doesn't it?

almost.
sad but true...i can even read [[]]... already, sorry! :(

Buiu;388602 said:
lol they wasnt there... i m telling u o_O if they come after everybody leaves s another thing

idk it s ur call about ur guild tag...
You probably just didn't notice them.

It's understandable though, with that many members online your sure to forget a few.

cmcmcm

Knight

stalker-demise;388607 said:
You probably just didn't notice them.

It's understandable though, with that many members online your sure to forget a few.

Yes,
many 5...

5 was the numbers of blues that you have at your right side. :)