UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When i thought it couldnt get any worse

Buiu

Knight
Re: When i thought it couldnt get any worse

stalker-demise;388607 said:
You probably just didn't notice them.

It's understandable though, with that many members online your sure to forget a few.
man, i understand u need to lie a little... but dont start to belive in it ;|

cmcmcm

Knight

Buiu;388609 said:
man, i understand u need to lie a little... but dont start to belive in it ;|

He is like contract, in some weeks he will be playing UO with Dr.Dre and SnoopDog.

As much as me and stalker have had our falling outs he's a pretty cool guy. I think it's unfortunate he gets dogged on but I know the feeling lol.

Stop bitching about "OMG I GOT GANGED by huge amount of players". Just fight.If u have guts and hatred u can defeat every player in this server no matter how many players are x healing his ass. I fight even when im terribly outnumbered like today.Zen killed all random blues and i tried to solo them.I killed 3 of them and died 2 times(well maybe more but 5 meteor swarms are not a joke).If u want to WIN u must learn the weak spots of ur enemy.For example i used to attack only when they leave someone of their group alone or between the cast time of their Meteor Swarms,also i used to attack only their weakest players because i have only 2-3 secs before i take the 5xMeteor omg dmg so i have to slay and run fast ;).It was great fun and i will continue to fight every zen player with everything i have till i dont see their corpses lying on the ground covered in blood.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;388570 said:
reefermadness wasnt pvping, i never saw alex, ketchup has no gear cause he was scammed, i dont know who never dies is, unnamed is a barely geared noob, the entire Bom guild doesnt have 5 mil worth of gear put together and didnt see pumpkin or his brother at all, so quit your bullshit.

Bom guild all have totem + jacks+storm grip except the mage one, so really don't lie, mescaline and klael are pumpkin and his brother, reefer was fighting than i think he got pissed off and left or just logged off. Alex was there I killed him a few times. unnamed isn't suited but i think he's just meant to dismount, yeah screams a bushido mage, he uses a lesser and doesn't have taming.
So quit your bullshit.
God I love when complete retards try to make a point, as for no one fighting us; I spoke to a lot of my enemies and there was almost an alliance made which was suppose to everyone vs zen, didn't occur because people didn't like that English wasn't the main language through all the players and some had to much of an ego to work with some people.
If you mean us killing the pvp, by being more strategic and outclassing them than i'm sorry your whole squad is a bunch of idiots that can't stick together to save there lives.
7 people isn't a zerg; hell you cry and make excuses when you die 1v1;
Here you were at 52% and I was moving off screen to precast explosion and load a stun punch and than drop an fs. I got the stun off and dropped the combo, you died and tried to play it off like you lost connection, even though after you died your ghost moved (war mode i'm guessing) than disappeared and 15 seconds later spammed a wall of text.
Now seriously go rage log or something and let the people that actually matter talk.

Attachments

• danny2rs3.jpg
    danny2rs3.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 35

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Mae'Var;388622 said:
Stop bitching about "OMG I GOT GANGED by huge amount of players". Just fight.If u have guts and hatred u can defeat every player in this server no matter how many players are x healing his ass. I fight even when im terribly outnumbered like today.Zen killed all random blues and i tried to solo them.I killed 3 of them and died 2 times(well maybe more but 5 meteor swarms are not a joke).If u want to WIN u must learn the weak spots of ur enemy.For example i used to attack only when they leave someone of their group alone or between the cast time of their Meteor Swarms,also i used to attack only their weakest players because i have only 2-3 secs before i take the 5xMeteor omg dmg so i have to slay and run fast ;).It was great fun and i will continue to fight every zen player with everything i have till i dont see their corpses lying on the ground covered in blood.

I actually have some respect for you, for coming back to keep fighting after we dropped all the blues/house hiders featuring danny,but you're absolutely right find a way to overcome the problems and spend less time bitchin.:D

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

PwNoGrApHy;388625 said:
You hit the nail on the head duck!

Ty sir, I just feel its time that all of us that play the game actually play the game instead of being at each others throats all the time. Just have some good fights maybe factions,dungeons or something and make it enjoyable instead of Danny's 52416545646 rage posts about anyone running around with 5 or so people and a detect bot.

Buiu

Knight

how much pics did u get today from brit gate?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Buiu;388628 said:
how much pics did u get today from brit gate?

A lot i turned screen shot death thing off, because it was lagging me after the folder got flooded..

Paulie

Wanderer

you lying cunt that wasnt even me, notice how you didnt even have the foresight to show my name? cause it wasnt fucking me, you are the biggest liar on the shard duck, always have been, the only time i died at all today was when you faggots ganked me, then i left hours ago. so do yourself a favor, turn off your computer, and go get a g/f cause quite frankly i bet by now you are almost an albino.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;388648 said:
you lying cunt that wasnt even me, notice how you didnt even have the foresight to show my name? cause it wasnt fucking me, you are the biggest liar on the shard duck, always have been, the only time i died at all today was when you faggots ganked me, then i left hours ago. so do yourself a favor, turn off your computer, and go get a g/f cause quite frankly i bet by now you are almost an albino.

Alright since that one isn't familiar to you wish for me to post more?? I don't think auto death capture always gets the names above body; but I can run through and see if I got a few more; I don't need to lie, i'm ranked 6th on demise duelings and you're an awful player.
That pic i posted is dated back May 1st/ 08 @ 19:46:01

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

Paulie;388648 said:

Never said that was today, that was roughly a week ago which was the last time I saw you on prior to today. Didn't get an opportunity to 1v1 today, you ran on screen with 5-6 blues and all left as ghosts in seconds..good ol'stacks

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

PwNoGrApHy;388660 said:
pull the journal with screenies!

Didn't take screen shot though, had razor Auto screen shots setting everytime someone on screen dies it takes a photo..Danny can deny it all he wishes but as long as he knows it than i'm content.