UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

where are these new mare spawns

hivajisa

Wanderer
where are these new mare spawns

ok i heard they were in cove but i check every lvl and couldnt find them and i ran through del pretty quick not to much but i couldnt find any if someone could give me some good directions there i would be very thankful

Monoxide

Sorceror
Re: where are these new mare spawns

Jam said:
I ran through all of cove and didn't see any. Where in cove?
Ryan sent a world message about being "where they used to be," but as I've never enjoyed dungeons I wouldn't know.

hivajisa

Wanderer

ive been all through cove ive been look through t2a and im sick of geting killed by insane spawns of dread spiders elements dragons liches gazers and douche bag factioners talking shit about my guild yet i never seen him once in the game so im gonna say that my mares are still worth 300k each considering there stats and skills

Monoxide

Sorceror

As with any slight increase in the rarity of an item the price will drop at first but will quickly rebound.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Monoxide said:
As with any slight increase in the rarity of an item the price will drop at first but will quickly rebound.
my suggestion is tame pure high stat mares lots of them because i dont think these mare spawns are gonna last for ever

Monoxide

Sorceror

It's likely that they will, but tamers will multiclient with murderer chars to keep it to themselves.

hivajisa

Wanderer

Monoxide said:
It's likely that they will, but tamers will multiclient with murderer chars to keep it to themselves.
yeah true but there gonna stick there thumb up there ass and whistle dixxie if they do cause im gonna have 3 or 5 guys back me up when i do tame them

hivajisa

Wanderer

anteupjcook said:
what is an unpure 7x mare with 515 str 125dex worth?
i suggest u set the price ur self i mean the price a mare like that was like 500k try to see if anyone would pay that or try 300k

hivajisa

Wanderer

Minsc said:
It's in Covetous, and people with me tamed one.
in covetous where i check every inch all i saw was rediculous spawns of dread spiders and gay ass gargoyles the covetous spawn is retarted i mean they got elder gazers and the dragon pit but it seems that they just added stone gargoyles and dread spiders to make it a bitch to move around everytime i been going there i seen a group of 4 blues differnt blues each time one tamer one dexxer and two mages everytime i mean gargoyles and ddread spiders give shit loot well im gonna stop now cause im geting off topic

nfef

Wanderer

anteupjcook said:
so they r in the old spot in cove?

What's the old spot? I've been doing run throughs of lvl 2 every hour or so and haven't seen one yet..