UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

where are these new mare spawns

M

Mark

Re: where are these new mare spawns

The T2A spawn is north of City of the Dead, surrounded by savages. The spawn is extremely slow, one every few hours. Same story at the beginning of Covetous level 2.

Minsc

Sorceror

Mark said:
The T2A spawn is north of City of the Dead, surrounded by savages. The spawn is extremely slow, one every few hours. Same story at the beginning of Covetous level 2.

Yesterday it was every 10mins :( I went to sleep like 30mins after I found the spot, and I still need mares, I shoudl've stayed up, stocked up on them and gave them to my friends :)

nfef

Wanderer

Mark said:

Actually, that's a ki-rin spawn..

Jam-hybrid

Knight

Anyone have the UOAM coordinates for the T2A spawn. The cove spawn is pretty simple just a little farther in from the the entrance of lvl 2. I've haven't seen the mare spawn in t2a yet so I'm not sure how far north it is from the city of the dead

M

Mark

nfef said:
Actually, that's a ki-rin spawn..

Actually, the mare spawn is about 2 screens above the ki-rin spawn. The ki-rin spawns every 30 minutes to 1 hour and the nightmare is 1-4. I know what I am talking about.

kameron808

Wanderer

i know where the other spawn is but u wlll have to pay me my aim is bigheadabearz

nfef

Wanderer