UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wheres the pvp?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You've got over 10,000 with the 10+ years you've been playing and the 100s of alts.nice try tho

I actually don't have many alts.

I use ncd's on the 3 alchy characters I do have.

I also have no where near 10 years on this server or 10 years worth of alchy dueling lol.

After 1000+ duels you have the same experience as someone with 10,000 duels. You probably have close to 10,000 though with all of your alts

Lol Mickey Mickey, the superior player
DOESN'T
FUCKING
HIDE
FROM
ME... we dueled 6 months ago when you actually beat me, you are a fucking liar. Since then I've beaten you on the field and pits many times, and actually since our duels 3-6 months ago.. I have more wins;) you lie so much it's unreal. YOU EVEN ASKED SOMEONE TO TAKE A VIDEO DOWN OF YOU GETTING WORKED AND LYING NONSTOP. THE VIDEO SHOWED YOU LYING LMFAO.. coward

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Lol Mickey Mickey, the superior player
DOESN'T
FUCKING
HIDE
FROM
ME... we dueled 6 months ago when you actually beat me, you are a fucking liar. Since then I've beaten you on the field and pits many times, and actually since our duels 3-6 months ago.. I have more wins;) you lie so much it's unreal. YOU EVEN ASKED SOMEONE TO TAKE A VIDEO DOWN OF YOU GETTING WORKED AND LYING NONSTOP. THE VIDEO SHOWED YOU LYING LMFAO.. coward

You have more wins?

Prove it. For every 1 screen shot you have I'll post 5.

Lol...

That's not 3-6 months ago? Also.. you only make up stories about dueling me on giant dwarf.. you know damn well u lost.. everyone knows that there is no way I'd lose to you 30-3. You ain't that fucking good lmfao. You cry to get proof of u getting beat on video deleted... you will go to every extent you can go.. to cover up how I make u look bro. YOU ARE A LIAR.

But I'm done going back and forth with a forum liar that cries when there is proof that hes lying and got spanked. 3-0 1v1 and u died 3v3 around 10 times in one night LOL. I didn't die any;) anytime u wanna duel me. Please don't hesitate faggot

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
That's not 3-6 months ago? Also.. you only make up stories about dueling me on giant dwarf.. you know damn well u lost.. everyone knows that there is no way I'd lose to you 30-3. You ain't that fucking good lmfao. You cry to get proof of u getting beat on video deleted... you will go to every extent you can go.. to cover up how I make u look bro. YOU ARE A LIAR.
Crikey watched me beat you 2-1 not long ago.

We've already established I didn't ask him to take it down.

Next..

Btw if you think in the last 3 months your overall playing ability has some how sky rocketed with an average of 100 players online and 95% being bank sitters.

You're sadly mistaken..

Crikey watched me beat you 2-1 not long ago.

We've already established I didn't ask him to take it down.

Next..

Btw if you think in the last 3 months your overall playing ability has some how sky rocketed with an average of 100 players online and 95% being bank sitters.

You're sadly mistaken..
Crickey watched u use countless G heal charges and bring an alt while I use 0 wands lmfao. That's some amazing skill u got there bud.. and you did ask him to take it down lmfao. U cried and got mad when he posted it in the first place u dumb fuck

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Crickey watched u use countless G heal charges and bring an alt while I use 0 wands lmfao. That's some amazing skill u got there bud.. and you did ask him to take it down lmfao. U cried and got mad when he posted it in the first place u dumb fuck
I came back on an alt 5 minutes later after you were at full health and full mana and stock from looting me.

You used 5 gh charges as you ran from me and once you ran out.

You died..

I came back on an alt 5 minutes later after you were at full health and full mana and stock from looting me.

You used 5 gh charges as you ran from me and once you ran out.

You died..
When are you gonna stop being a forum warrior and coughing out lies? Sit down or come fucking get some. What's ur reason or not dueling me? You sure tried to 1v1 me in the field 3 times and got spanked. Now you done for good? Lololol