UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wheres the pvp?

King Jim Rob

Sorceror
Damn, I must've missed the "video". I want to see it!

Out of curiosity why was it taken down? If dude is trying to promote his stream, why take down a recent broadcast?

You are so desperate lmfao, gotta save face! There will be people who have seen the video shed some light in due time I'm sure. LOL

@King Jim Rob I'll break the video down for you haha. First, Mickey and James were 1v1ing in the field.. I go to watch and they stop fighting, so I go back in del pond. You can see dialogue between Mickey and James that they were planning to gank me... so they tried the first time and failed, healed their sync perfectly..and get away. I go back to pond and watch them two act like they are fighting, this time I don't go out I just watch them fake fight (it was so obvious) Mickey was begging him to gank me lol. So anyways they finally stop fake fighting and Mickey starts to talk shit by telling James I'm the worst pvper on the shard and he will find out for himself.. so Mickey says come get some, I said 1v1? He says yes. I said ok load up mind blast and he does too.. I stun him and he loads a G heal wand(as usual) and I stop to laugh at him and he keeps trying to kill me, needless to say..Mickey as face down ass up with a G heal wand in his hand, his buddy tries to fight me afterwards and runs.. Mickey comes on alt and then dies again. But before this video was posted.. Mickey made up a bunch of lies saying I intervened and stunned him while he was fighting that guy (another lie) he straight up got rekt. Boom end of story.

But the video was sexy, Mickey got bad at James for posting video and wanted it taken down, he got what he wanted and will continue to lie now, Mickey knows he's met his match and is just not ready to make a commitment to finally facing his fears, he lost 3-0 and 10 times during a 3v3 that night and didnt he kill me at all.

james and mickey were fighting and it looked like @Uonewbs was going to interfere so they both attacked him to deter him. He left for a few mins and came back during the time james and mickey were fighting again. Mickey attacked uonewbs, and uonewbs preceded to kill mickey. It was a clean kill.

As for why @Kingllama decided to take the video down, I'm sure it was because he didn't want a flame war over a simple video, when he was just trying to stream and have a good time. I guarantee he underestimated those involved :>

And do you think Mickey wanted himt to take it down? I mean he did get caught in many lies in the video, and u can clearly see in the video Mickey does not want to 1v1 me. It's really cute

IMO it's unreal how mickey and uonewbs and others don't realize that VOD's are automatically posted after a stream has ended, so whether james wanted it posted or not initially had no bearing. I think james did himself a disservice by taking the video down, but ultimately it was his decision. If mickey knew james was streaming, he should have known the video would be posted automatically. It's kind of lame on mickey's part to get mad at or beg james to take the video down.

Regardless of past encounters, or future encounters, the events in that video showed mickey getting bested.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Ok sure, dirt MC girt is so much better than me, but pat isn't. And the guys who instigate to help Mickey all, I crush all with ease, so hi @kookiemonsta u wanna try ur luck bud?
I've already beaten you before :] I'll just leave it where I'm at.
Besides... group fights are just so much more fun... besides that... why even log on?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
IMO it's unreal how mickey and uonewbs and others don't realize that VOD's are automatically posted after a stream has ended, so whether james wanted it posted or not initially had no bearing. I think james did himself a disservice by taking the video down, but ultimately it was his decision. If mickey knew james was streaming, he should have known the video would be posted automatically. It's kind of lame on mickey's part to get mad at or beg james to take the video down.

Regardless of past encounters, or future encounters, the events in that video showed mickey getting bested.

Lol

The whole reason I asked him to come out is because he just looted James after I killed him and I figured he wanted some redemption.

I asked him to fight me while I'm at 30 mana because I thoughts James was going to kill him.

I wasn't even trying to kill him and was just chasing him/trolling him until James killed him [so I thought]

Had I known he wasn't gonna kill him I wouldn't have had him come out when I have no mana and I wouldn't have trolled him. He never would have never let my health get that low to get stunned and set up to be killed it i knew he wasn't gonna kill him lol