UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who are the Best Dexxors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Who are the Best Dexxors?

I have seen many people going to fel lately, alot of them being red and blue dexxors. I would like everyones honest opinion on who the Top Five Dexxors are on demise these days!! 1 being the best and 5 the lowest of the group. Just because u dislike someone, doesnt mean they arent Good! I would appreciate that if you wanna comment or talk crap about someones picks u make a separate Thread to do so!! You may go past five if u have people u cant decide on!!

Throrfiriand

Wanderer
Re: Who are the Best Dexxors?

Blame;791778 said:
Monia is best dexxer :)

yeah he s really good.but i think his pot throwın scrıpt helpıng a lot.anyways all dexxers suck on demıse agaınst mages.But ıf u make 6/4 paladın wıth hml 50 ssi weapon and if ur pıng lower than 50.u ll be best pvper ever coz paladins are undyıng

Jackie Moon

Sorceror

Throrfiriand;791780 said:
yeah he s really good.but i think his pot throwın scrıpt helpıng a lot.anyways all dexxers suck on demıse agaınst mages.But ıf u make 6/4 paladın wıth hml 50 ssi weapon and if ur pıng lower than 50.u ll be best pvper ever coz paladins are undyıng

another thread please

Blame;791778 said:
Monia is best dexxer :)

Yes. But it has 178 hp. and a script to throw the potion. At the tournament he die very quickly because there is nowhere to run to him;)

Throrfiriand

Wanderer

bests
1- Monia
2- evil twins
3- vlado
4 - alex
5 - throrfiriand ( if i ping 100-150 :)

and losers

1- paragon danger
2- ares
3- hard nightwish
4 - dont remember :)
5- "

Throrfiriand;791784 said:
bests
1- Monia
2- evil twins
3- vlado
4 - alex
5 - throrfiriand ( if i ping 100-150 :)
and losers

1- paragon danger
2- ares
3- hard nightwish
4 - dont remember :)
5- "

1- Monia - Kill him 1x1
2- evil twins - Pumpkin?)
3- vlado - strong
4 - alex - kill him 1x1
5 - throrfiriand ( if i ping 100-150 :) Hide hause and cry.

Throrfiriand

Wanderer

Nuclear Potato;791785 said:
5 - throrfiriand ( if i ping 100-150 :) Hide hause and cry.

did u ever see me when pvping with my dexxer for 2 or 3 months.im tryin to learn mage pvp.and i never hide house.so stfu :)

Throrfiriand;791789 said:
did u ever see me when pvping with my dexxer for 2 or 3 months.im tryin to learn mage pvp.and i never hide house.so stfu :)

You're a liar. You sat in the house many times. When I beat you one. And waited until someone else comes with barcodes. And now you say that did not sit:)) ahahahahah :D:D:D

Throrfiriand

Wanderer

Nuclear Potato;791794 said:
You're a liar. You sat in the house many times. When I beat you one. And waited until someone else comes with barcodes. And now you say that did not sit:)) ahahahahah :D:D:D

which house just explain please

Bama

Bug Huntress

Throrfiriand;791805 said:
ouch what happened to ur fuckıng uo trees.OUCH ARE U USING MODED CLIENT ? IS IT LEGAL ?

Bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha
+1 post count before this gets locked

Crisco

Page

Throrfiriand;791805 said:
ouch what happened to ur fuckıng uo trees.OUCH ARE U USING MODED CLIENT ? IS IT LEGAL ?

didnt notice that at first!

what a cheater!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.