UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who are the Best Dexxors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Who are the Best Dexxors?

Change Hemp is the cheater? and play on the razor ... Wonderful. When a lot of people use scripts easy :rolleyes: and some craft umbra bank use script right JackJones? C:

Throrfiriand

Wanderer

yeah it s me.and i m keep crafting like 2 weeks and never jaıled.so.im not usıng euo.so STFU AND KEEP TRYING TO TROLL ME

Throrfiriand;791813 said:
yeah it s me.and i m keep crafting like 2 weeks and never jaıled.so.im not usıng euo.so STFU AND KEEP TRYING TO TROLL ME

I do not trol. And just something I say that you're hiding in the house and cried not once

silvertiger

Knight

Damn missed the stumps!:(

Fenchurch(the old one)
Alone Man(can do it alone)
Vlado
Alex(the one from old sl[maybe willow the peck now?])
Hard Nightwish
Hasan(don't know if you want archer's included, but they are technically dexxers)
Arturo Vidal
Brielle
Monaro
Sundoom
Twisted
Sam

If I didn't mention you char I'm sorry. I probably forgot or didn't think you visited fel or turny's enough.

Bama

Bug Huntress

Nuclear Potato;791817 said:
hiding in the house

Show me that house again please.I want to put a few chessboards on some of those stumps.None of the houses I have,or ever owned have those tree stumps around them

silvertiger

Knight

Nuclear Potato;791817 said:
I do not trol. And just something I say that you're hiding in the house and cried not once

It's okay you will get your 1 year ban and come up for reevaluation just like reefer.

Throrfiriand

Wanderer

Bama;791823 said:
Show me that house again please.I want to put a few chessboards on some of those stumps.None of the houses I have,or ever owned have those tree stumps around them

www.uoaddict.com

u can find that shit on that website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.