UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who Doesnt play But....

gugutz

Knight
Re: Who Doesnt play But....

Everybody that has played enough uo does that.

Cause if you played enough already, you know there is no actual quitting the game. So one day you WILL come back. Better keep your items in that case :p

Khephren

Knight

I havent been active for almost a year.... I actually am more on these days because for once, economy makes sense and I can actually get stuff that I couldn't get a year back... but still there, will I ever use that stuff? lol...

I have about 5 or more BRSK crafted in chests for over 6 months now.... see how often I play? lol... I should be making a list and get myself rich again...

and maybe craft the 6 I have left and make the biggest of BRSK gear thread ever...

just to think about it, makes me NOT want to play even more hehehe.... I hate things that take too long.... wish there was an app that would export all my parts mods to a text file or something...

Tempest

Knight

Shifty Da Clown;507587 said:
Refreshes there house/account due to the fact they cant get rid of the stuff that took hours an hours to get?

I found that the best way to quit, and actually works, is by giving away your items and deleting your characters.

Khephren

Knight

Hyphy Train;507759 said:
I found that the best way to quit, and actually works, is by giving away your items and deleting your characters.

been there, done that....

Obviously, it didn't work.... look, i'm still here :p

(once on another shard, once on demise...and I still get back to UO)

I did for the first couple of months after I stopped playing but then got lazy and just let my shit disappear.

I don't play for 2 and a half years(If I'm not wrong, might be year and a half) but I still keep my accounts refreshed.

P.S. When did FoA quit?

emoooo

Sorceror

Get Back To Reality;508239 said:
I don't play for 2 and a half years(If I'm not wrong, might be year and a half) but I still keep my accounts refreshed.

P.S. When did FoA quit?

about 1000 days ago =d

i get on, no pvp at all, nothing going on
Demise is dead pvp wise

at this point i wish Zorak an all that drama was back, yes it was unfair at times but atleast this shard was pvp populated now its jsut dead.
witch is why i refresh my accounts but dont play, one day pvp will be back

Shade,Rza,Sunshine,zorak,FM, an w/e the guild was that ruled the shard for awhile E?

RIP NME, zOrak, Demise pvp

gugutz

Knight

Shifty Da Clown;508309 said:
Shade,Rza,Sunshine,zorak,FM, an w/e the guild was that ruled the shard for awhile E?

Why can't this guys come back?
There are other players that were banned too and were allowed to come back, right?
Maybe there is a chance they are allowed to come back again.

Unless these guys did something really bad that i don't know about (i didnt play here yet when those guys played, so...)

Pont

Knight

Hyphy Train;507759 said:
*Imagines having to delete Pontauban and all his 'Uber' gear* :eek:

Bile

Knight

Shifty Da Clown;508309 said:
i get on, no pvp at all, nothing going on
Demise is dead pvp wise

at this point i wish Zorak an all that drama was back, yes it was unfair at times but atleast this shard was pvp populated now its jsut dead.
witch is why i refresh my accounts but dont play, one day pvp will be back

YUP and the PVP that happens to be on here, the enemy just logs out after continuous beat downs, it's pathetic.

Tempest

Knight

Bile;508432 said:
YUP and the PVP that happens to be on here, the enemy just logs out after continuous beat downs, it's pathetic.

I dunno, getting beat down on even grounds 100% of the time is more pathetic than getting beat down against the odds, is it not?

Bile;508432 said:
YUP and the PVP that happens to be on here, I just log out after being beat down 1 vs 1 by Third, rage, then say I'm going to quit, but then realize I have nothing else to do with my time, so I come back the next day. I'm pathetic.

Indeed.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;508436 said:
I dunno, getting beat down on even grounds 100% of the time is more pathetic than getting beat down against the odds, is it not?

You say that you beat us down 2v6, but when its only 2v3 (Me Reefer Ohen) with people that your guild say are bad, and just get stomped, why is that?

Tempest

Knight

Bile;508440 said:
You say that you beat us down 2v6, but when its only 2v3 (Me Reefer Ohen) with people that your guild say are bad, and just get stomped, why is that?

Oh gee, I dunno, you`ve got one guy who spams nothing but ma weakens and another guy who spams weaken poison meteor swarms, and one guy who b-lines it whenever he sees offensive spells on his screen.

Honestly, boasting about beating me and Sauce with 3 people is no accomplishment. But getting beat the fuck down 2v2, Reefer dying, then your partner getting replaced with Ohen to make it another 2v2, and then both of you proceeding to die after that doesn`t say anything does it?

Quit raging. Play the game. Enjoy your stay.