UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who Doesnt play But....

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Who Doesnt play But....

gugutz;508327 said:
Why can't this guys come back?
There are other players that were banned too and were allowed to come back, right?
Maybe there is a chance they are allowed to come back again.

Unless these guys did something really bad that i don't know about (i didnt play here yet when those guys played, so...)

Because Ryan, the servers' owner, has a personal vendetta with people from DieIRL (e.) since they played Hybrid. I'm not sure on details, though.

@Shifty

The only thing that was unfair was him fighting with people with 300 ping. Apart from that, everyone could do the exact same z0rak did.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;508442 said:

Can you complain anymore, me and paul didn't complain when we fought 5 of you in Brit and beat 3 of you down in the matter of seconds, aswell as Ice Dungeon, where the majority of you die and then you all recall away and don't even comeback to fight just 2 of us. It's ironic that said you left us cause we can't listen, but recently I recall you saying no one in your guild listens besides Rapple, that must be great. All I hear out of your mouths is that we outnumber you and it's not fair, it's never fair, it wasn't fair when it was Me Paul Cosmo vs your whole squad when they were active, but we still fought and raided/defended even when shit looked grim, so get that sand out of your vagina and stop bitching.

When I first started here I thought you were an alright guy, but you've just turned into a raging (was already) powergamer that would rather make scrolls for mils than pvp

Tempest

Knight

Bile;508454 said:
Blah blah blah.

Complaining? Show me a statement that shows me complaining. Recall a time where I complain about you having numbers. Complaining about fair numbers? Staying in your closet all day has made you delusional to the point of you believing your own self-spoonfed lies. Quit trying to put words into my mouth. You`re just trying to find a reason to make yourself feel better about dying to only two people.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;508457 said:
Complaining? Show me a statement that shows me complaining. Recall a time where I complain about you having numbers. Complaining about fair numbers? Staying in your closet all day has made you delusional to the point of you believing your own self-spoonfed lies. Quit trying to put words into my mouth. You`re just trying to find a reason to make yourself feel better about dying to only two people.

Hyphy Train;477357 said:
Pvp dead?

With USA incorporating Pumpkin, Weed, Spok, and Killa DJ and allying GUNz, is there really anyone for them to fight? Other than the lingering non inactive Zen members, who else do you guys have to fight?

I mean the brit gate blues don`t flag any of the USA because for one, there`s a shit ton of them, and for two they have a house to run into in case the numbers become overwhelming.

Then when I recall in to try and fight one of them alone 2 more come. I still try to fight them then 2 more on top of the 2 come. The hell man? Where`s the opposition nowadays?

Is everyone just scared of USA?

Fucking christ, what`s going on?

Nice thread, you're just another Chi making threads complaining about people who oppose you, stop fucking bitching.

Tempest

Knight

Bile;508474 said:
Nice thread, you're just another Chi making threads complaining about people who oppose you, stop fucking bitching.

You`re pretty dense. That thread was about other guilds, genius. I was asking where TW/ATHF/etc went. Pump the breaks on the Egotrip you`re having, cuz it`s taking you down a road that nobody would be proud of.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;508481 said:
I was asking where TW/ATHF/etc went

Don't worry about them, worry about your own failing guild that you complain about everytime I speak to you. Now, go back to crafting money and stay the fuck out of my facet.

Actually, come back to Brit, I want to fight, or are you going to be like Eby and not give me the pleasure ?

Tempest

Knight

Bile;508483 said:
Don't worry about them, worry about your own failing guild that you complain about everytime I speak to you. Now, go back to crafting money and stay the fuck out of my facet.

Actually, come back to Brit, I want to fight, or are you going to be like Eby and not give me the pleasure ?

The only thing I complain about my guild is that they`re inactive. Quit twisting words.

Bile

Knight

Hyphy Train;508485 said:
The only thing I complain about my guild is that they`re inactive. Quit twisting words.

I guess your mind must have clouded with rage.

i understand why they where all banned, its just i remember getting on almost at anytime an there was always pvp

when i first came here i was in NME an Shade helped me out (thanx Bro) same with Rza , Mae'Var, an many others, things just arent how they used to be. :(

Lucifall

Knight

Shifty Da Clown;508544 said:
i understand why they where all banned, its just i remember getting on almost at anytime an there was always pvp

when i first came here i was in NME an Shade helped me out (thanx Bro) same with Rza , Mae'Var, an many others, things just arent how they used to be. :(

Only z0rak was banned. Kaz didn't want to play without him so he quit too and eventually everyone else did. =/

And yes, I miss NME, even though Shade used to be an asshole sometimes.

I never knew Kaz
just Zorak an the rest mentioned. NME was great maybe new things will happen ya know? like a guild will step up an do something for pvp who knows

<3 NME. I didn't do too much PvP when I was around but doing champ spawns and shit with NME was always fun.