UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

pauly

Wanderer
Re: Who from atlantic plays here?

ATLANTIC BITCH

pre ren , char- Mac swords tank

post ren(beginning), first xzibit , mainly in SL

then GM of [run] Sickly P(friend gave me char when i came back) in CoM

btw sup splyt buddy boy, i talked to tomo a cpl months back, said he'll play and never did =//

Afro Man

Wanderer

pauly said:
ATLANTIC BITCH

pre ren , char- Mac swords tank

post ren(beginning), first xzibit , mainly in SL

then GM of [run] Sickly P(friend gave me char when i came back) in CoM

btw sup splyt buddy boy, i talked to tomo a cpl months back, said he'll play and never did =//
tomo tried to play here a while ago, a few qop came and quickly failed and left. I'd like to see qop come back though, they were good.

cooter01

Wanderer

Beta days, then quit

Pre-Ren to post ren, quit before AoS went gold

Same name, had the castle on ice isle that was condemned for hackin accounts, might still be there?!? (they had it up for a long time to make me a marter) There was a tower, and a host of other houses around it that I owned as well.
Was on a quest to own ice isle.

Search warrant served to my house and popo took my PC kinda stopped me from playin...

Buonarroti

Wanderer

I played Atlantic and on the second day I started they opened Trammel. Played until AOS and all the thieving nerfs, then bolted.

CWB900

Wanderer

I played ATL just about like you did Buonarroti. Got it right before they opened up Trammel, maybe a week before... played until 2003 and then bounced. Played in Factions for a lot right before I quit. Was CL once on my dexxer, prolly the highlight of my UO career tbh (LOL!)

Chars:

Archnemo
Foob
Loi Darkwood
Foxfire

carnival

Sorceror

98-2003 chars raistlin majere, dizastyr,mager,raiser humfor,caligula,gimp,and a shit ton of others.

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

*raises hand*

Of course, that's been years ago now. I was probably Vastar or Zeut on Atlantic then Zlatan on Siege.

pHreko

Wanderer

stc_101 said:
I played ATL from lke 97 - 04...and then a few months at a time atfer that...... I think, kind of a blur

Main was Noah....

lots of guilds throughout my time, SOU, TWT

Was in sou with mary poppins, the german guy.

Was in SSJ with cecil as well and XL with cinder. D*A AND G/M where my first guilds ever lol.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Dann-hybrid said:
Where's Zoom, turbo dogg and Keeper of Sin on that list? Maybe at a different time?
I only had access to one of my logs, so I just didn't seem them doing that log :(.

Dann-hybrid said:
Also, anyone ever heard of 6/9 ways to die?
Afraid not; probably forgot.

gecko

Sorceror

seth gecko / richard gecko / zift from army of darkness here

just started today but ill be taking you noobs down soon.

pz and luv

-gecko

jmaster

Sorceror

mmm let's see, i've played since right after tram. on Atl.
chars - sir smoke alot, marijuana man, mrs marijuana, nicely toasted, Teddy, Karsh

cherryrush

Wanderer

I was Wisteria on Atlantic... played from the very beginning of the game until about 2001 or so. Just started on here today with a friend!

HI PAULY! :) :)

Vandersexx

Wanderer

I played ATL from 97-2002 my characters were Shiva, Hera, and Lil Kim...I mostly hung out in Trinsic and at the Brit bank with Wisteria lol.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Afro Man said:
tomo tried to play here a while ago, a few qop came and quickly failed and left. I'd like to see qop come back though, they were good.

i was epidemic of qop. i tried playing for a week or two, but the spell timers / delays weren't to my liking so i gave my character away.. they aren't even sorta correct, but i guess thats the way the majoritity likes them. shame cause its my favorite era. i saw the new qop guild and i only know like two people who were even sorta involved with the qop are in it, so its not really qop.

splyt if your still around pm me. in my opinion you were the best dueler of uor.

Jax

Wanderer

im jax from Tb = Trinsic borrowers old school thief guild on atlantic hella good times

Delta976

Wanderer

I played as Hades of Kak.
I remember tb. Theives outside of trinic. Don juan was the gm. I think he got banned.

hivajisa

Wanderer

atl was my first shard i started about 90 days before the necromancer shit came out i had a theif named unknown and a tamer warrior named ANGRY DRUNK i was in a rp guild that was in moonglow