UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Dragonforce

Wanderer
so i'm years late but oh well.... I was Hell Knight in 97..until the stat loss. started off in AoD... but just ended up running with anyone who loved to pk... The Regulators, Covetous Crew, The Mercs, levan mangs crew... if anyone remembers him lol... biggest enemies were of course killing the noobs of llts... the only real blue challenge were the pluggers.... otherwise us dread lords would just murder eachother due to boredom. server down at covetous was the best. i remember inner circle, ssj, xiles, pirates of dark water... there were a lot more but i guess these are the ones that stick with me the most... now i'm still a member of The Regulators... www.theregulators.org still ran by hawthorne... come on by... i've played a lot of mmos since then and UO is just by far the best mmo i've ever played.. and easily the best online community as well... any aod guys know if holy crusader is around or any aod guys like destruc or master killer? would be great to hear from any of you. also my my aim is blackbolt2133
i had a really badass low icq number but i have no idea how to find it again. lol.

Welcome to the shard, Dragonforce, if you are in fact new here. I had a blast fighting you guys--and the Mercs, Covetous Crew, etc.--as part of the Pluggers. I was an initiate with my char Murmandamus early on, and back then we had Plug, Quickbeam (who then went to Siege), and a lot of other good players. Yeah; Covetous was great, with CC filling the entrance with explosion pots and the flamestrikes killing newbie blues :). I remember Belial, MasterKiller, and others from AoD, but I haven't seen any of them here.

Not sure how to check ICQ nums but mine is 5820157. Haven't used it in ages, though.

Dragonforce

Wanderer
wow, whats up man, what a fast response... lol. i've played here before just returning i guess due to everything else sucking so bad...

DF: I remember fighting Korvin, MasterKilla, Destruct and Donalbain of AoD in Pluggers Valley and at the LOA compound near Yew (i was in Butchers Circle with Jester Raddicks then mainly ran with SSJ (Azram, G, Smolt, Jarl, Grish etc.) - my chars name were Theoden"fist of the northstar" and deadwinter)). And i agree, all mmorpg fall horribly short compared to UO. Nowadays i don't play any mmorpgs at all anymore - they all suck dick and require a shit ton of invested time - something which i don't have anymore.

EiG - oh the memories! Some legendary server down battles occured at brit graveyard with EiG being involved. I still talk to EiG Demanufacture from time to time - he is playing Darkfall online now.

GimpCent

Knight
Greybeard and his possee of deer-masked naked archers (EiG) > Pluggers, AoD, TM, CC

CC still plays together

TM still plays together

I have rolled with both in Darkfall and a few others games. They pretty much have merged. PLuggers fell apart a few years ago and AoD never really made it outside of Altantic.

The main old school pvp guilds have merged into SIN, Conquest, Combine, PRX (llts) pretty much

Just was PRX for ESO and The Mercs for Darkfall

GimpCent

Knight
Welcome to the shard, Dragonforce, if you are in fact new here. I had a blast fighting you guys--and the Mercs, Covetous Crew, etc.--as part of the Pluggers. I was an initiate with my char Murmandamus early on, and back then we had Plug, Quickbeam (who then went to Siege), and a lot of other good players. Yeah; Covetous was great, with CC filling the entrance with explosion pots and the flamestrikes killing newbie blues :). I remember Belial, MasterKiller, and others from AoD, but I haven't seen any of them here.

Not sure how to check ICQ nums but mine is 5820157. Haven't used it in ages, though.

Quickbeam was the last old schoool red to play as they used to. When stat lost came. He had total respect

gimp

Sorceror
Haha forgot bout this.

I was Draken knox, newbie if Atlantic back in 1997. I remember BoT, with guild master Flint Fireforge.

I had many characters
(Kung Lao, Kremlin, Nilmerk, Fingolfin)

Anyone remember Elkin/Osama Bin Laden? He was one of partners in crime back in the day.

gimp

Sorceror
Damn this thread brings back memories.

Covetous Crew, the pluggers, llts, army of death, The Wretched.

Who was that guy who basically owned Ice Island back in the day? William Wallace? He was the Webster of preaos Atlantic.

gimp

Sorceror
Re: Old Atlantic Players

i remember gilly willy because he house hid at that villa behind brit cem.
I wrong roofed it from 98-2002 and played factions pretty heavy was sl and com mostly.
my chars/accounts i played
raiser humfor
raistlin majere
dizastyr
gimp.
mager
caligula
vista mista
and many others

So is that Dylan? I traded my minidisc for that account and made $3000

Mr. Alchemie

Wanderer
Re: Old Atlantic Players

Anyone know what happen to any of these people?
God of Thunder
Sentinel
Kannon
Sella
Iceman [trinsic]
Enzo
Sneaky Pete
Kenshin [trinsic]
Gilly Willy

Most of these people Ive never heard of in this thread and Atlantic was my main shard 99-04.
I still keep up with Sentinel on IRC, i played since t2a, Alchemie [THC]

I still keep up with Sentinel on IRC, i played since t2a, Alchemie [THC]
Yeah whats up dude. My chars on Atlantic were sword "guy with white hair/axe of heavens moonglow and trinsic", Magus, Insanity, Image...

Cyn, DEI, LNR

You use to pvp by God of Thunders house in moonglow.. Back when Jesus or Hacker PvProdigy played too

theo_

Wanderer
I played from 1998-2000
Guilds: BC (Butchers Circle and then SSJ)

Theoden, Fist of the Northstar
deaDWinter

we still hang out in irc

us.shadowfire.org
#sayaj'in

come and talk some shit!

theo_

Wanderer
Re: Who from atlantic plays here?

Played Atl from 97 till i cant remember when. Was in ARR and ran with F@T, SSJ and X-crew. Ended up jumping into WoW with some SSJ ( T-Mack, Barry Manilow, Cecil, Gohan, Gamina, Jarl and SK)

we still hang out

shadowfire irc
#sayaj'in

peace