UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Nefalin

Wanderer
Re: Who from atlantic plays here?

I played ATL, DemonSlayer, my guild was HaZ there was only 4 of us we played factions a lot.

Yubay

Wanderer

was in F@T for a good portion of my time

Myrtev/Wyndal/Farnub/Vhod'Ka/Kami

also played on Catskills as Yubay (thief)

MittenZ

Sorceror

I was in Leather necks or wtf its called when i played. I played with JC alot aka Shady I was Mittenz and Necro

xael

Wanderer

Xael here.

Xael / Magellan / Swift

I started out with PoDW / TW / EOWR (ran around with DB a bit with yellowbeard etc) - ARR - ACiD - then hung around F@T and some SSJ dudes.

Seeing this thread is over 3 years old, I hope a lot of you are still active.

carnival

Sorceror
Re: Old Atlantic Players

Heavy Smoker;2024218 said:
Anyone know what happen to any of these people?
God of Thunder
Sentinel
Kannon
Sella
Iceman [trinsic]
Enzo
Sneaky Pete
Kenshin [trinsic]
Gilly Willy

Most of these people Ive never heard of in this thread and Atlantic was my main shard 99-04.

i remember gilly willy because he house hid at that villa behind brit cem.
I wrong roofed it from 98-2002 and played factions pretty heavy was sl and com mostly.
my chars/accounts i played
raiser humfor
raistlin majere
dizastyr
gimp.
mager
caligula
vista mista
and many others

GimpCent

Knight

xael;2071421 said:
Xael here.

Xael / Magellan / Swift

I started out with PoDW / TW / EOWR (ran around with DB a bit with yellowbeard etc) - ARR - ACiD - then hung around F@T and some SSJ dudes.

PoDw merged with the Mercs Yellowbeard etc... I played DF with them and me and YB shared chars in DAOC

carnival

Sorceror

GimpCent;2071815 said:
raistlin majere the red one>?
i wasnt perma red ever on raistlin. But i was red more often then not. i also believe i may of factioned him to get rid of counts at one point.

xael

Wanderer

GimpCent;2071816 said:
PoDw merged with the Mercs Yellowbeard etc... I played DF with them and me and YB shared chars in DAOC

Ah sup GC.
TM and PoDw merged? Is this with Kodiak Ash etc?
I have not seen TM for years. I saw TR in Conan, and Hawthorne's shit talk was the same as it was back when they played uo with us lol.

TM is with Balor right? Are you guys still playing DF? I heard the pluggers were there too.

How many of you guys are playing on Hybrid?

carnival

Sorceror

xael;2071421 said:
Xael here.

Xael / Magellan / Swift

How long were you in ARR?

rob69

Sorceror

i knew a guy along time ago on atlantic named pudgey. he was one of my dam good friends of mine i aint seen him in years..but my char name was Eoluis i was in the guild bezerk and my father was too. his name was Uther Pendragon also in the guild bezerk.

Solthorn

Wanderer

YEaahhh Glad to see some TB, I wasnt very active but I had some chars in TB. I cant remember all my char names except Mr. Psycho, Ra, and Merlyn of Avalon.. I remember Wisteria, Hera, Jax sounds real familiar I remember Chrae of course and Satan. I use to play a lot with a guy named Sloth is he around?

ChopStick

Wanderer

Started since 97. Quitted round 2000?
Char name : Shivan

Was a DreadLord for almost a year. Played with an Asian guild LOtus of Asia.
could barely rem all their nicks, Saku, Honda, DrDeth, Tammy and Danny

After the Dreadlord days, hang out with blackgoblin, zelda silvering,
raistlin majere and more.

Rem alot of familiar nicks, Barrymanilow, a guild called Wind Elders and of coz the chaos order wars

GimpCent

Knight

xael;2072253 said:
Ah sup GC.
TM and PoDw merged? Is this with Kodiak Ash etc?
I have not seen TM for years. I saw TR in Conan, and Hawthorne's shit talk was the same as it was back when they played uo with us lol.

TM is with Balor right? Are you guys still playing DF? I heard the pluggers were there too.

How many of you guys are playing on Hybrid?

Just me, here

We all but stopped playing DF

Hawthorne is playing some wow server somewhere called uowow but its a piece of shit

Pluggers last I knew fell off the map

Covetous Crew was with TM in DF but Covetous Crew is running on a skeleton of their former glory