UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who from atlantic plays here?

Xcal

Wanderer
Re: Who from atlantic plays here?

Played on atlantic 98-03.

Xcalibur was my LJ dexxer, !>! for life.

BiZZy BoNe- was my nox mage on atl and usually test shard as well, a yew PK.

If anyone knows how I can get ahold of Oz or Jimbo PLEASE let me know!

I see a lot of familiar faces, I've missed you guys.

radeblud

Wanderer

I played on atlantic. use to fight H0T guild all the time. I believe they are still around.

Played on Atlantic 97-2002 off and on.

Was in The Pluggers early on, as an initiate. Fighting with Covetous Crew, The Mercs, etc. . . . good times. Anyone around remember Murmandamus? That was my mage back then. Then on to Siege later

Sativa

Sorceror
Titania
Neolina
Koteri

those were the 3 names I used and I played from 97-02. Neolina was in Berzerk (!>!) which was run by Oz and Blanel aka White Wizard. We were chaos, had 300+ declared wars and one point were even factions. Selena was the girl I hung out with the most. Not sure if any of you remember Blaine, Roce, Falcore, or Cid Serith but I was close with them as well. My aim is Tibaby9069 if any of you remember me and would want to hunt or pvp sometime.

Shivarr

Wanderer
Yeah I played on the Atlantic server as Shivarr. I spent a lot of time running around the cemetery outside Britiannia naked. If you gmed your swordsmanship there I was most likely the guy that helped you. ;)

Dark Jedi

I playied atlantic. I was in Cyn for a lil while, with Thalium untill he had the kid. Then i ended up in Bud's guild. Oh lets not forget good old Archang... good ol HOT. I quit shortly after age of shadows, gave all my artifacts to Mohamed...

If anyone has heard from Jason, post it on the forum, i need to get back in touch w that dude.

As for the post 2 above mine, is Blaine or Oz still around? I used to pvp with those guys. The good ol days..

Atalius

Sorceror
Re: Old Atlantic Players

I also played Atlantic from 1994 or 1995 to like 2001 or 2002. I played as ZaphodBee, Minlu, Flipbuerto, Onimusha, Charade. I played in guilds like EVL with Mckenna and crew, XL with Iceman and crew, F@T and some others I can't remember. Hell, I even started off with OSD and the guild that came before that and turned into Winterfell.

I think I remember some of you guys that have posted already.

Static X I think I remember you. I definitely remember Elven Visolara and Platinum Dragon in =V=. Others, like Odin, I'm not so sure. The Odin I knew was in 911 and was a fireman, played with all the other firemen and were crazy hehe.

Anyways, I've seen some other guys around that played in Atlantic too.. Stormkrash, Morphius and Geo Sith...

If anyone else is from Atl speak up!

Where'd you see Geo Sith at, is he still playing>???

I'm Atalius / Orgrim / Morketh / Nelson

Mostly hung out at ATL Chaos Shrine killing Chibi and VoodooDaddy ;)
Geo Sith was my running buddy for the longest
Also hung out with Atma and the stormreaver orcs, played a orc for a good 6 months as Org'Rim, junk was fun

Atalius

Sorceror

hey i use to play Geo Sith, Almaus, Geawsith, and I remember lotsa you guys nice to see all these people playin, anyone play divinity ?

GEO!!!! You still play this junk man? Is me, Orgrim, Atalius, Morketh.. lol we used to rape it up at Chaos Shrine haha

Atalius

Sorceror

Vincent Arasin / Vincent Aran / jonathan hudson / Nike / Kwan Archon

And my buddy,

Sir MixPix / SirMixPix Jr. / Sir Mix Pix II

Upto about a month after AoS came out.

The orgy item-based pvp waas too stupid for us, so we said fuxxor you all and went partying :>

VINCENT!!! Dude I remember you and MixPix! you guys still play UO Gamers?

Atalius

Sorceror

lol i remeber walking out of brit moongate and getting almost insta killed by a archer with stealth and bushido and all that other stupid shit

the game died the day they made it item based

i was the 3rd person on catskills to get a staff of the magi and i was the first person have it riped off

SOOOO frickin true man, item based ruined it!!!

Atalius

Sorceror
I played on Atlantic from 99 - 01 then moved to legends cause there were house spots open lol. I didn't do much on Atlantic played with my irl wife at the time on my mage/provo and her mage/tamer. I don't remember any of you or your guilds. I only started on Atlantic cause my irl friend who showed me the game played there, but he quit two weeks after intorducing me to the game.
most people that replied were pvper's

if you have a mage/provo chances are you hung around in trammel a lot hehe so thats prolly why you don't know anyone

Afara

Squire
I used to play on Atlantic, a few of my characters were Afara deGal, Beyond Dead, Blak Magik, and those are the ones i can think of off that bat, ive seen a few names I recognize, like Bud and Jason and Dark Jedi....very vaguely, I think I was even enemies with a lot of those folk, but a lot of time has passed and its always good to see familiar faces =]