UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best pvper in Hybrid history.....

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
I could see chad and tet doing that, Smoker from what i remeber used to have a really shitty connection but I think he got a better one now. But no way shape or form can they be considered bad feild pvpers. Give credit where it's due...

To answer the Ops original question, I'd have to say the best pvpers tho would be the ones who do their thing and don't talk shit to prove their point. Hence why most of us will never be considered great pvpers.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I could see chad and tet doing that, Smoker from what i remeber used to have a really shitty connection but I think he got a better one now. But no way shape or form can they be considered bad feild pvpers. Give credit where it's due...

To answer the Ops original question, I'd have to say the best pvpers tho would be the ones who do their thing and don't talk shit to prove their point. Hence why most of us will never be considered great pvpers.

Chad is a beast, now there has been accusations that he uses his own cheat client, but I like to give him the benefit of the doubt. But Tet and heavy smoker are horrible pvpers. If you think running away spamming shit talking macros with gh wands equipped is what makes a good pvper its no wonder you still can't play this game.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Chad is a beast, now there has been accusations that he uses his own cheat client, but I like to give him the benefit of the doubt. But Tet and heavy smoker are horrible pvpers. If you think running away spamming shit talking macros with gh wands equipped is what makes a good pvper its no wonder you still can't play this game.

we'll then how did tet kill dwayne 1vs1 in a alchy fight in the feild while dwayne was useing gheal wands and lightning wands and tet wasn't? Tets, good he rages and messes up sometimes but to call him a bad pvper just shows your jealous of anyone better then you.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
we'll then how did tet kill dwayne 1vs1 in a alchy fight in the feild while dwayne was useing gheal wands and lightning wands and tet wasn't? Tets, good he rages and messes up sometimes but to call him a bad pvper just shows your jealous of anyone better then you.

Yea the kid who can't heal ebolts is sooo much better LOL. You and Tet Vs Me And Dwayne? Wager Fight??

*Insert Dodge Here*

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Yea the kid who can't heal ebolts is sooo much better LOL. You and Tet Vs Me And Dwayne? Wager Fight??

*Insert Dodge Here*

Not sure where you get that I don't heal ebolts when you guys do explodes ebolts lightning wands when someone is stunned but ok. I'll talk to tet and see if he's up for it.

Thanks for the mention, I'll be down anytime to test anyones theory of who is the best.. I don't like to brag "yeah I do", but how many people do you see that is GREAT at every style and every era of UO? I play AOS, Pre AOS, t2a, and I can kill anyone who thinks they are the best on any server out. Not many people can say that, most of the people mentioned in this thread are only good at what they are good at... I can play ANY type of character and win, just ask dwayne :>

Numb

Traveler
Thanks for the mention, I'll be down anytime to test anyones theory of who is the best.. I don't like to brag "yeah I do", but how many people do you see that is GREAT at every style and every era of UO? I play AOS, Pre AOS, t2a, and I can kill anyone who thinks they are the best on any server out. Not many people can say that, most of the people mentioned in this thread are only good at what they are good at... I can play ANY type of character and win, just ask dwayne :>

any type? pvp as a crafter with no combat skills. lol

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

Like I said you are not great at anything I have ever seen. You are mediocre at alchy mediocre at fielding and horrible at group fighting. What more needs to be said??

haven't read all the suggestions but most likely raserei. Even though he'd get beat out now, you give that kid one solid week of playing like he used to in his prime he'd roll through the people playing today. He took all day everyday to another level.

sig was probably the best 5x player while also leading in alchy. There were better 5xers than him, but none that could also play alchy at top.

chubby chaser solo pk

2v2 is hard to tell. Some really great healers/players.

been a few top notch groups out there. Really hard to tell who is the best out of em. In my mind, 3-5 is a group. Any more is a zerg. All I can say is the groups of the past would eat the groups of today.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
All I can say is the groups of the past would eat the groups of today.

I agree except when referring to my crew. You can call me cocky but I know my 4 man crew could compete with any other 4 man crew from the past. And lets not forget a very large part of the pvp population were, cheaters back then.

not to say there aren't some great PvPers who started after that era... but folks like slip, raserei, rambone, dany mortal never really competed with the others during that period so i dunno how they'd stack up. raserei is definitely one of the better players the server has seen, too bad he never got a chance to compete with those guys. and i can't put heavy smoker on this list cuz he was on dialup through that era, plus he might still suck now (haven't seen him fight) :p

Fortunately I did get an opportunity to fight against most of them, when I played with BoD/Parliament. My accounts are ~8-9 years old now, I think you're underestimating how long I played by a decent bit ^^

It's really hard to claim anyone to be the best, there are so many different fundamentals to the game, so I don't really even attempt at these threads. You can always tell who didn't play back when the shard was extremely active by who they list though, hehe.