UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Whom, pray tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

a lawyer

Sorceror
Re: Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Well, since Popol wasn't on there i'll have to give it to Ned :D

jimmydude

Wanderer

tessa
i killed her and appernetly that doesnt happen often, she was very shocked i dared killed "tessa" of course i acted like i didnt even know who she was but im guessing the majority of people who see her chars leave em alone, so ima choose tessa

jimmydude

Wanderer

ive won a few fights were we were outnumbered like that (before my last little 2 month hiatus from uo when i was in a guild, now im all alone...)
but those fights were easily the most fun ive had inawhile, of course they were a bunch of unorganized blues without vent but still, very laffable

Sirkah

Sorceror

fez cuz i know right after we get ganked he will go make a thread and bitch about something else.

jimmydude

Wanderer

lol is that what motivates all those threads he starts??????? thats funny if its true

ploki

Knight

Ozzy.. he's the only person on that list that knows what he's doing (I do not know Fez's and Kdiver's abilities)

obviously Ajax and Beezlebub have never seen the kind of fighting they do in Amish land..
Amish = bat out of hell

"there are 3 mages and a dexxer, load ....and drop of the dexxer first.... then..... we'll fall... back... Ned? where you at?"

"Dead"

"WTF?"

I still <3 you Ned

kdivers

Knight

im a beastt at pvp on my 29 twink priest

Fez_

Knight

twinks are for lvl80's who cant pvp their main so they have to make an unfair advantage. *cough*

kdivers

Knight

Fez_;1910178 said:
twinks are for lvl80's who cant pvp their main so they have to make an unfair advantage. *cough*

my main is a pally speced for holy and prot... healing in BGs is boring and prot is only good for pve

Countessa

Knight

jimmydude;1909716 said:
tessa
i killed her and appernetly that doesnt happen often, she was very shocked i dared killed "tessa" of course i acted like i didnt even know who she was but im guessing the majority of people who see her chars leave em alone, so ima choose tessa

:confused:

you're joking, right? :)

I'm never shocked when I die or when I'm attacked on my player.
It happened quite a bit when I played.
:sniffle:

I don't choose any of them. If I pvp'd I'd chip a nail. And die and have to go buy a leather bag and dyes and a dye tub. So boring.
Why can't we all sew fancy shirts and sing campfire songs around lit kindling?