UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Whom, pray tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimmydude

Wanderer
Re: Who would you want as your PVP partner?

u wer on ur miner and u seemed pretty mad, u kept saying do you know who i am and how i had really screwed up now, i was just like sorry and no i dont know who u r

a lawyer

Sorceror

Wow i totally want to kill tessa now

And ploki just nailed it with ned, haha...

That never happens when i call for ned, Obviously the problem is with You[ploki, lawyer] Or whoevers calling, We always rocked shit hardcore

kdivers;1910170 said:
im a beastt at pvp on my 29 twink priest

you just had to show everyone didnt you

Countessa

Knight

jimmydude;1910246 said:
u wer on ur miner and u seemed pretty mad, u kept saying do you know who i am and how i had really screwed up now, i was just like sorry and no i dont know who u r

Yeah well this story is obviously not true

First of all, Everyone knows who I am. Im a big deal, y'know. That right there shows how you are lying.

:cool:

Second of all, I don't think I've been on my miner in years. I keep meaning to mark some new ore marks but never enough time to get to it.

Finally, I'm not sure I've ever been killed while mining on Hybrid. I'm pretty quick on the recall out key.

omg maybe I have an imposter

:eek:

wkstrm

Lord

Countessa;1910996 said:
Yeah well this story is obviously not true

First of all, Everyone knows who I am. Im a big deal, y'know. That right there shows how you are lying.

:cool:

Second of all, I don't think I've been on my miner in years. I keep meaning to mark some new ore marks but never enough time to get to it.

Finally, I'm not sure I've ever been killed while mining on Hybrid. I'm pretty quick on the recall out key.

omg maybe I have an imposter

:eek:

I need to buy NCD to change my miners name to "Tessas Miner"

I pick ned. I'd pick Ned even if he sucked because he such a blast to play with. Always leave vent with a laugh.

kdivers

Knight

ozzy is uber fun to pvp with.

duel axer stealth thieves ftw. hang around a gy, steal someones bandaids. if they attack, BAMF pwn him. if he doesnt, steal soem more shit until he does

Sprint-

Wanderer

Kdivers, every time he PvP's with me he gives me a full pure white suit.