UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Whom, pray tell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darc Abyss

Sorceror
Re: Who would you want as your PVP partner?

Beelze has been in my basement, I keep him in chains so theres less of a fight for teh rapes.

kdivers

Knight

Sounds hot. When he was in my basement, I had him trained well enough that he didn't need chains.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

kdivers;2115484 said:
Sounds hot. When he was in my basement, I had him trained well enough that he didn't need chains.

The months he spent with monkeys perfecting the art of shit throwing made him wild. Chains are a must.

bk0811

Knight

if dany mortal and raserei each had a kid and 18 years later their two kids met by chance and fucked, and they had a kid and that kid was trained in the art of uo pvp, i would want that person as my pvp partner

bk0811;2115510 said:
if dany mortal and raserei each had a kid and 18 years later their two kids met by chance and fucked, and they had a kid and that kid was trained in the art of uo pvp, i would want that person as my pvp partner

me too.

character

Wanderer

bk0811;2115510 said:

you would be to old to even see your keyboard !!!

bk0811

Knight

Skyfal;2115520 said:
you would be to old to even see your keyboard !!!

well hopefully time travel will be around by then then i can take danerei mortal back in time to be my pvp partner

character

Wanderer

bk0811;2115524 said:
well hopefully time travel will be around by then then i can take danerei mortal back in time to be my pvp partner

ROFL danerei

Ozzy

Sorceror

srsly... I need more votes... What the F guys... WHAT THE F! :<

Stoltz

Sorceror

Ozzy;2117971 said:
srsly... I need more votes... What the F guys... WHAT THE F! :<

"Location: Stockholm, Sweden"

You're my secound choice then!

Edalon

Squire

Ezekiel84;2055491 said:
fag huh, id go balls deep in you!

Calling others fags when you want to have sex with males... Dude you seem to have strong homosexual tendencies. If you can get hard on men, you are an ultrafag.

Btw, you backed out of your crappy faggy rl duel challenge too a few threads back, nolliepopper called you on your bluff. Also Toney your hero got smacked hard by Randy Couture last night.

Sprint-

Wanderer

bk0811;2115510 said:

bk0811;2115524 said:

wtf

???????????

peteliv

Knight

bk0811;2115524 said:

that is fucking hilarious