UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos soloed a Dark father

Have you killed a Dark Father?

• Yes

Votes: 105 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 34.4%

• Total voters

Gluttonist

Sorceror
Whos soloed a Dark father

if you have say yes and post your ingame name and if you havent say no and dont post. By posting yes you have to accept the challenge if someone asks at any moment so dont lie.

Re: Whos soloed a Dark father

I've never yet been given the opportunity to have a Dark Father all to myself... Does it count if no one else got loot rights, even though some attacked it? If so, yes, with Rallahn, believe it or not. (though at the time with a less-PvP-oriented template)

Andrey Qattil;315370 said:
on belial, however i dont go gauntlet anymore. it is easy to solo df on a tamer if given the chance
Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of that. Especially if you had a combo that included, say, a pre-patch Bake Kitsune for a tank. Not sure what would be the best 3-slot pet to take, though... WWs are a classic choice, but they'd run out of mana before the end. And Rune beetles are of less use to enemies immune to poison. Perhaps a trained dragon might be best?

Galder1

Sorceror

Yes on Mefistofales
i almost kill it on my pally/archer too but when it had like 1/10hp(or less) came 3another ppls

pothios

Wanderer

2 yrs ago when doom wasnt dat popular, i soloed doom including df myself with a ww and a mare. (ex character : Legolas Raviens)

pbguy434

Knight

I like how you asked two different questions. How come people always word their polls so shitty?

Machu-demise

Sorceror

Every tamer can do this, it take a while but this is no problem (115 vet/lore, a lot of bandages and regs or lrc). But warrior who do that must be really good.

Cronus;315784 said:
Yes, with my polar bear "Fluffy."
RPV plz. Thanks. :p
pbguy434;315810 said:
I like how you asked two different questions. How come people always word their polls so shitty?
Perhaps it's because they've not spent a few hundred dollars on a class to instruct them how to do that. At least that's SOMETHING I gained from "political research and polling methods." :p

[Drakull]

Knight

Don't get offended... but if you can't solo the dark father with your char you should not even go into gauntlet:
I solo'ed the DF even before coming to Demise in a shard where gauntlet was under PvP rules... it just takes time and bandages (and a well trained set of pets). In those days there were no hiryus, so the dragon/mare combo was your great friend.

hickman48

Knight

yes iv killed a dark father and to go with your thread title i have never had the chance to solo one

Drakull-demise;316779 said:
but if you can't solo the dark father with your char you should not even go into gauntlet:
I can't seem to cast Wall of Stone fast enough to keep the other gauntlet-runners away... :(

(j/k, of course :p)

durex

Wanderer

its easy
i do it with warrior
u have to cut bones
have 100+ healing 100+ anathomy 100+ parry mb some focus 70 chivalry 100+tactics and combat skill i choose sword with katana ( best slayer i think)
120+ dex (if u have 140 is better)
good katana slayer need some mana leech
and all is very easy... :cool: