UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

• Flipper

Votes: 49 24.4%
  • Ironfist Max

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • Wu-Gambino

Votes: 55 27.4%
  • Bob

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Dj Theobe

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

CrazyJoey said:
dude you put dj theobe, and all those gankers and dont add me. Go die ;\
He is talking about decent 1v1ers, not scrubs who run around by themselves getting killed all day long.

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Bob said:
He is talking about decent 1v1ers, not scrubs who run around by themselves getting killed all day long.

bob you couldnt kill me with wands + pots when i only had regs, stfu kty

Flipper

Knight

in a set 1v1 i'm not bad, though i don't have much practice because i rarely have the time to solo and don't really like it (who wants to get ganked?). i do win the large majority of my field 1v1s and will RARELY turn a field fight down.

people on that list who don't solo:
everyone but wu and theobe

i fought Wu 1v1 without explo pots half joking around. we traded 3-4 dumps and nobody won. then Rage ganked me (yes, i was green to them). i fought esk on an alchy without stun, he killed me after about 4-5 dumps; i've killed jobe a decent amount of times but he's also bested me quite a few as well; lod and bob i've never seen fight 1v1, let alone fought myself; i think i would fare better against esk and wu if i fought them again, because that was a long time ago (i fought wu in like january)

Add Poptart up there, best field solo

but Wu-Gambino is just on another level. hahah

Flipper

Knight

i hate the world of 1v1 today though, it's all about who can stun and get off the eq lightning wand combo... mad skill.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Flipper said:
i hate the world of 1v1 today though, it's all about who can stun and get off the eq lightning wand combo... mad skill.
Timing potions + lightning spell disrupts > EQ combos.(no sarcasm)

Flipper

Knight

Bob said:
Timing potions + lightning spell disrupts > EQ combos.(no sarcasm)

exactly

jenova teach you that too?

p.s. why isn't jenova on this list?!

edit: i like fights with EQ thrown in just because i think it's innovative and cool, but it does not denote skill... the only people who really kill me these days are the patient ones who chain stun and wait for EQ

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Flipper said:
exactly

jenova teach you that too?

p.s. why isn't jenova on this list?!

edit: i like fights with EQ thrown in just because i think it's innovative and cool, but it does not denote skill... the only people who really kill me these days are the patient ones who chain stun and wait for EQ
Active pvpers on the list. And yes, I too have learned from the best.

r33n

Knight

if this was about 3-4 months ago, I BETTER HAVE BEEN ON THIS LIST TONY

krrios

Administrator

Flipper said:

yeah

what douchebag came up with that shit? :(

idk though, pretty easy to beat ... either keep gheal or a disrupt up on defensive. or gheal wand. or lightning wand if you got stunned at a bad time. or chug a heal pot and miniheal the followthrough. or just kill them first.

hivajisa

Wanderer

tbh no one is the best in these games but i think flipper is the best out of that group

Status
Not open for further replies.