UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

• Flipper

Votes: 49 24.4%
  • Ironfist Max

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • Wu-Gambino

Votes: 55 27.4%
  • Bob

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Dj Theobe

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipper

Knight
Re: Who's the best 1v1 fielder (soloing)

boj said:
yeah

what douchebag came up with that shit? :(

idk though, pretty easy to beat ... either keep gheal or a disrupt up on defensive. or gheal wand. or lightning wand if you got stunned at a bad time. or chug a heal pot and miniheal the followthrough. or just kill them first.

Yeah, there are plenty of ways to beat it; but when they stun you after poisoning you for the 93rd time, you kinda wanna give up due to monotony.

Don't get me wrong it's an awesome combo, really nice for fighting largely outnumbered, it just gets lame when people RELY on it to win 1v1.

P.S. I hope to see most of you at tonight's fight night!!

P.P.S. I'll give Marley my respect, he did kill me 1v1, even though it was somewhat my fault

Flipper said:
Yeah, there are plenty of ways to beat it; but when they stun you after poisoning you for the 93rd time, you kinda wanna give up due to monotony.

Don't get me wrong it's an awesome combo, really nice for fighting largely outnumbered, it just gets lame when people RELY on it to win 1v1.

P.P.S. I'll give Marley my respect, he did kill me 1v1, even though it was somewhat my fault

Give me your respect, I r0xx0r you at wrong too :(

hivajisa

Wanderer

Flipper said:

what time is the fight tonight

Jax

Wanderer

everyone on tis list is just useless the only niga i ever evencheard of is flipper and thats only cause he has the gayest gddamn voice ever in vent

i vote jax you disagree? aim=jaxxtb ill prove it ;<

Lance705

Wanderer

The answer is obviously black lizard... his skin is so black and lizardly. Haven't seen him in a while though.

I would rank Sheivan up there too, and Crabs from that TB STD guild, he is the only active one and seems to do well.

bone

Sorceror

Flipper said:

I have respect for most of those people on the list, because I've seen a few of them fight and I look forward to seeing the others. I recently joined uogamers again and I have a 6x mage I pvp with. His name is Shibay, and yes I know I'm not that great, so no need to flame me. But my question is how can you rely on EQ when its a level 8 spell and fizzles all the time? I even hate trying level 7 spells :cool: Anyways, you guys are all good at pvp, and pvp is just something that always brings me back to this game no matter what. Uogamers for the win!

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

yes.. :( slob i dont really use any other chars in the field all my alchys are red and i dont like getting bolaed by a group of random blues with mares ?

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

EsK-ProDiGy said:
yes.. :( slob i dont really use any other chars in the field all my alchys are red and i dont like getting bolaed by a group of random blues with mares ?
dewd yuo should play wow

Status
Not open for further replies.