UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why are Doom Gauntlet Archers such Sissies?

PePe

Wanderer
Why are Doom Gauntlet Archers such Sissies?

an effeminate man or boy; also : a timid or cowardly person

PePe

Wanderer
Re: Why are Doom Gauntlet Archers such Sissies?

It is a deeply thought out topic. They don't have any skill just hide behind macers or swordsmen and tamers and run.

PePe

Wanderer

I read below someone thinks we should ban ghost. I think we should ban archer girly men.

pbguy434

Knight

Since we are saying who were are going to ban, and I am absolutely positive that Asayre will get right on the banneing of these people. I want to ban everyone in the gauntlet with less than 500 luck.

Get right on it Asayre!

PePe

Wanderer

And not only that it really gets me when there are 3 or 4 archers wait to fling arrows at a Dark Father but there is not one to shoot at so they tell some tamer to "DO YOUR JOB and go get one and attack it so it doesn't come after me so I can be a girl and not take any damage" whew!

Glasgowx

Wanderer

Mythos
Tamer by profession
1200 Luck

dexxer with like 100 luck does huge damage and thinks there l33t
dies when they enter Flesh room or any room because they need a tamer to tank.

1200 luck and a tamer gets you Orny/Aof and pretty much every arty in Gaunt. Also remember when the DF starts casting blood oath all these dexxers who do 180 per hit will be dead. Not saying that dexxers don't get arties. I do think that it would be nice for all those dexxers to thank the tamers for all their hard work in protecting there little behinds.

Bring back the Gaunt tamer :). preferably the mare/WW combo.

-CBFS-

Sorceror

Umm, I'll probably get flamed for this but what the heck...

Is there more skill to applying bandaids to a hiryu than to flinging arrows to a tanked Dark Father?

I don't think so.

PePe

Wanderer

Good one but at least Tamers drag the DFs stabilize the confrontation and most rez dead archers.

pbguy434

Knight

Be quiet.

Clicking bandages, targetting pet, waiting 2 seconds, repeat.
Compared to:
Go into war mode, Double click a monster.

And its not a question of skill. Its a question of meleers and archers being idiots and doing the most damage because they think it gives them a better chance to get an artifact. Guess what? It does not. Its just screweing up the luck because luck is applied by the person with the most damage. Artifact drop is random to all people who get looting rights.

Stupid, stupid people.

PePe

Wanderer

OH MY the KING told me to be quiet. I will not speak out without being told to again oh great one. I do believe this server is in the United State YES? I think we can speak our mind eh maybe?

-CBFS-

Sorceror

Clicking bandages, targetting pet, waiting 2 seconds, repeat.

Seriously, whoever does this without a macro should be shot.

Mmm, what else?

I don't go into Doom often (boring as hell) but I am aware of the damage/luck relation so I only shoot at a DF when it has dropped below 50% health. Then I try to keep Mortal Strike on him until he goes down. When he starts running I stop shooting to prevent bone spawn. When he is down I ressurect any people that might have died during the fight.

So, what do you say? Will Santa bring me a present next XMas or not?

:)

pbguy434

Knight

saud said:
OH MY the KING told me to be quiet. I will not speak out without being told to again oh great one. I do believe this server is in the United State YES? I think we can speak our mind eh maybe?
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to CBFS. Notice the one minute time between our posts? Either your post wasn't there, or I didn't see the second page. So lets calm down a bit.

And ya, good to see there are a few smart archers out there. Its too bad that only one dumb one can ruin it for everyone else.

PePe

Wanderer

Sorry Dude got all fired up. See this topic wasn't so bad.

Glasgowx

Wanderer

Just like one dumb any character can ruin it for everyone. Before the dexxers we had stupid tamer noobs to blame. Man who remembers the days when it was just tamers and how many times people screwed up the gate turn on the df :). Ahh well I hope all you future Gaunt seekers enjoy as I think Mythos is officially retired from the Gaunt. But who knows...............hehehehe

Sorry but luck is the most useless thing in gauntlet...

It does not give you any boost on the chance of getting an arty. It only boosts the boss loot, which is not that good actually.

So LRC FTW! =D~

I remember the days of 1 tamer soloing the Guant and not seeing anybody else for 2 days - Times they are a changing-

Anyway if OSI had had any brains, they would have made it a 1 Group Only per Spawn (once that group is in nobody else can get in), and an automatic eject of that group after all DFs were killed + a 48 hour char ban from said place of Guant which would have made the items rarer and better to have.

And they should have removed any and all objects that stop said DFs from throwing thier crap about so it was more of a GROUP effort Gezzz.

Remember when it came out -Meet your DOOM!!!- its more like meet ya there for a quick arty :p

Just my 2 cents worth.