UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why are Doom Gauntlet Archers such Sissies?

dimitrii

Wanderer
Re: Why are Doom Gauntlet Archers such Sissies?

Yea and if your party manages to kill a dark father they get ejected and get their 1% chance of getting a single lottery ticket ( for the entire party ) and at the end of the month your party can submit 1 ticket to see who wins the lottery and gets a random artefact that might end up being Holy Knights.

Seriously, im glad you dont work on OSI with that system you might as well remove the arties completly. What they would need to do ( and for some stupid reason didnt ) is make gauntlet work exactly like the Peerless: Keep necro dark fathers, one party at the time but when the dark father(s) dies you are guaranteed to get SEVERAL artifacts.

Since is not instanced ( as in the peerless ) and people would rarely solo it ( Necro Dark Fathers would be alot tougher and require a party ) and the loot on the peerless is equal or better to most artefacts anyway, it seemed like the logical thing to do, only they didnt implemented it ( probably to get people to stop playing on gaunt and buy the new expansion )

Bjo

Wanderer

hey guys if you think that archers arent doing anything and geting arties then get out of there with the tanmers and go get an archerer in there :)

Mage/necro

I cast spells at the bosses
I rez ppl
I heal ppl when i can
I heal pets when i can
I get looting rights

I have 0 luck, i don't complain, i never deal most damage.

Bjo

Wanderer

Alderon said:
Mage/necro

I cast spells at the bosses
I rez ppl
I heal ppl when i can
I heal pets when i can
I get looting rights

I have 0 luck, i don't complain, i never deal most damage.

Me archerer

I hit all bosses with slayers
I res all the death that come near me
I get looting rights
I try be helpfull when i can
I never get arties
I need a tamer to res my bettle when i die :D

I use a tamer archer and i hit like 180 damage plus the damage that the hiryu gives. Its nice to solo Df but i have not had the chance to try it... :D

ermo

Sorceror

one more thing, what pisses me off is when im luring, some smart archer starts shooting the DF

Im one of the guys that usually lure Df and that is really anoying and many times i wish df could kill them in one shot so that they dont do that again...

VitiX

Sorceror

well... gaunt... :D well from time dexxers are in gaunt i didnt got any single decent item from there.. i remember me, rhun , mythos being in gaunt with 1100-1200 suits... getin artys, uber loot.... well with mine 1200luck i get better loot from plain blood eles than from any of gaunt bosses...well dexxers should be punished from gaunt :rolleyes: and well yea im waitin for df castin blood oath aswell....