UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why does the Dark Father drop random cash on floor??

gugutz

Knight
Re: Why does the Dark Father drop random cash on floor??

They make piles of 30 - 50 gps to confuse you into thinking they are 1000+ piles, so while you loose time checking them, they kill the DF and get your artifact.

dievas

Knight

gugutz;532561 said:
They make piles of 30 - 50 gps to confuse you into thinking they are 1000+ piles, so while you loose time checking them, they kill the DF and get your artifact.

lol , dont think so...

qwerty1981

Sorceror

Those small piles are from autolooters. The reason why they drop small piles of gold is because autolooting doesn't properly put the gold into a single pile filling up item slots of 125 maximum preventing more valuables from being autolooted. Why don't they turn off gold looting? It's because if they don't get to loot the good stuff, at least they have the gold.

qwerty1981

Sorceror

Don't listen to all that bullshit about having quick hands and fast connection - it's just to dampen the heat. We already have gauntlet autolooting. Recently I came across IDOC autolooting. So what's next? Auto rail running and combat in gauntlet? I wouldn't be surprised if there are people already doing that.

Devo

Sorceror

no, its from when bone piles drop on the floor, if u use a blade on them they turn into gold instead of a monster

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Devo;532591 said:
no, its from when bone piles drop on the floor, if u use a blade on them they turn into gold instead of a monster
Yep he his correct if you cut the bones you get a piles of 30 ish gold instead of a monster,,

and for the other guy bout autoloot at an idoc SHUT YOUR DAMM MOUTH FOOL AND LEARN RAZOR ITS CALLED SCAVENGER
god am tired of all those thread talking bout he use autooot blah blah blah cry cry cry get a life and a real one stop crying bout your pixel crack

qwerty1981

Sorceror

Same as those who have many piles of gold and stick around to discard them so wtf is your problem? Have something to hide? Freak, fancy you calling pixel crack. Who's on crack hah!

eve-demise

Sorceror

Can You Feel The Rage. My god what is everyones problem the minute someone gets something noone else has or kills faster or picks up faster or whatever the case me be, there either NOOBS or AUTOLOOTERS it's called a game. I dont get what all the fuse is about. Learn the tricks of the game if your new on the game you'll learn them eventually but dont hate on the ppl that know how to do it.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

funny that you say this ,, yes am on crack the pixel crac that is ,, but seriously you have 56 post and i bet i search on your name and ill find most of your post are crying bout autolooters get the fuck out of here Gm's are often in there checkin it out and funny thing no one gets jailed so to you my dear dwarf of a noob stop crying get better at life get a job do something or maybe when you think someone is autolooting page the gm's instead of coming here and telling bullshit stories bout autolooters

so again my dear Dwarf have a nice day

qwerty1981

Sorceror

So now it's the fault of the people who want a fair game? You lot sure are quick to dismiss the notion of autolooting with twisted logic.

eve-demise

Sorceror

qwerty1981;532603 said:
So now it's the fault of the people who want a fair game? You lot sure are quick to dismiss the notion of autolooting with twisted logic.

Your right the game is not fair, but what game is you'll always have someone twisting the rules or finding cracks on how to cheat i've been here 5 years bitching about how much this game is not fair I quit this game because of that, I just learnt to deal with it play my way and fuck everybody elses way of playing but sorry it's like life my man nothing is fair and they're nothing noone can do about it, am not dismissing the logic of autolooting it's just part of this game i guess what can i say.

qwerty1981

Sorceror

I'd better not say too much on this subject, people are getting all worked up and have started name calling. Hahah! Freaks...

Dexter-LoM

Knight

qwerty1981;532603 said:
Man can you be more then a dwarf then that ,, where is the game not fair look at all the other post bout people saying that they dont use autolooters and get nice stuff I dont use one and I get nice stuff, its not because you fail at finding logic or you fail at even being remotely decent at pvm that everyone is cheating, you point finguers at anyone at anytime you sir are a Dwarf ,,,,

qwerty1981

Sorceror

You are the god of pvm. Anything that makes you happy, wee one. Have I just stoked your ego? Inflate away!

Dexter-LoM

Knight

qwerty1981;532611 said:
You are the god of pvm. Anything that makes you happy, wee one. Have I just stoked your ego? Inflate away!
No am not God of PVM Dwarf AM YOUR GOD get it right dwarf

qwerty1981

Sorceror

And you sit there probably wondering why I call you a freak. Can you get any more incoherent? Let's see your next post for idiocy.

Yes, there are autolooters in the gauntlet. No, 99% of the time you think it's an autolooter, it's not. Fast hands, a connection that isn't on the other fuggin' side of an ocean, (this includes Brazil, as the Internet lines fron NA to SA run through the ocean, not on land) and moving quickly rather than siting dumbfounded, all really contribute to loot speed. I've actually spotted autolooters in the Gauntlet only a few times.

As for the gold piles, that's because SOME people are sensible, and if they spot bones on the floor, they know it's better to immediately hit a pre-set macro key to repeatedly use a bladed item on them, then risk another rotting corpse popping up. Of course, if the leechers would just be smart enough to stand 2 spaces away rather than dancing around 8 spaces away, that wouldn't be a problem to begin with.