UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why does the Dark Father drop random cash on floor??

Lucifall

Knight
Re: Why does the Dark Father drop random cash on floor??

Will you guys shut the fuck up already? Dear God, look at all the meaningless spewed crap you guys keep spilling. I was going to say something else, but NTK beat me to it.

thea_zara

Sorceror

You can also get the gold piles by keeping imps out to protect yourself. The gold doesn't really spawn when looting would occur, but rather, as the bones hit.

Kiluad

Sorceror

qwerty1981;532577 said:
Recently I came across IDOC autolooting.

same here lol, i was like WTF! buddy was hand picking PS's out of bags with only PS's in them. So i just grabbed the bag.

Least i assume he was auto looting, cause it makes no sense to stand beside a pile of bags and hand pick out some of the PS's unless he was full, even then when it has a bunch of 120s you'd think it would be smart to drop what you have and just grab the whole bag instead of picking them up one by one where people can see.

It had to be an auto looter, but i didnt care, i got a whole bag of PS's and a few 120's

Lippy

Wanderer

Some people use EUO bone cutter , it cuts unholy bones way faster than any razor macro or hot key .

Lippy;532940 said:
Some people use EUO bone cutter , it cuts unholy bones way faster than any razor macro or hot key .
EasyUO scripting will never be faster than someone with excellent reflexes there. Just thought I'd let you know.

Also kinda silly to break the rules for something like that... Usually I'd take their use of that script as a sign that they're also using an autolooter script...

Digatalas

Knight

Raylin McCluster;532558 said:
People take the gold out and put it on the ground.

Not even close

gugutz;532561 said:
They make piles of 30 - 50 gps to confuse you into thinking they are 1000+ piles, so while you loose time checking them, they kill the DF and get your artifact.

Umm.. no.

dievas;532562 said:
lol , dont think so...

Must agree with you.

qwerty1981;532572 said:
Those small piles are from autolooters. The reason why they drop small piles of gold is because autolooting doesn't properly put the gold into a single pile filling up item slots of 125 maximum preventing more valuables from being autolooted. Why don't they turn off gold looting? It's because if they don't get to loot the good stuff, at least they have the gold.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Not trying to be mean, just the facts.

qwerty1981;532577 said:
Don't listen to all that bullshit about having quick hands and fast connection - it's just to dampen the heat. We already have gauntlet autolooting. Recently I came across IDOC autolooting. So what's next? Auto rail running and combat in gauntlet? I wouldn't be surprised if there are people already doing that.

If you were to realize that no one auto loots because it is pretty hard not to get caught... you might actually play the game and stop whining.

Devo;532591 said:
no, its from when bone piles drop on the floor, if u use a blade on them they turn into gold instead of a monster

We have a genius :)

Dexter-LoM;532594 said:
RAZOR SCAVENGER

Learn it...

qwerty1981;532603 said:
So now it's the fault of the people who want a fair game? You lot sure are quick to dismiss the notion of autolooting with twisted logic.

You are quick to blame people for auto looting... people like you make the general discussion forums suck.

qwerty1981;532611 said:
You are the god of pvm. Anything that makes you happy, wee one. Have I just stoked your ego? Inflate away!

Could i kindly ask you to Shut the Fuck Up now? :)