UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why is everyone in TB.. ?

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Why is everyone in TB.. ?

Is it just me or is like almost anybody in TB ?? Are the other factions even active? Cuz TB seems to have everything, larger amout (by far) of players, all but one town etc...

I'm thinking of going for a faction char, but as I see it now there really is no use for factions at all on this shard..
TB seems to reign supreme, the other factions seem dead and everybody seems to join TB when they go for factions.. What's the use of factions when everybody joins the same one ??

If I'm wrong, and other factions are active, let me know which ones.. But I prefer (no flame intended!!!!!) not to be in a faction with all brazillians or all chinese ppl since I won't fit in at all...

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
I did take a look at the reports Quantos, that's where I got my figures. The reports support what I said..
Mysterious, it's not that I have a dislike for chinese or bra ppl at all, thing is that they talk alot in their native language and many can't speak decent english so it'll be hard for me to fit in.
And qweazdak, I agree :p

TruckerBob

Wanderer
I think thats the main reason people are in TB... for the champ spawn thing. But if you look at it in another faction, thats a lot of silver you can get right there.

*odd, I seen alot of Korean and some japanese characters, but I havn't seen anyone using Cantonese/Mandirin.....most chinese people I know here uses English.... *

hmmm, Well, I think my theif may Defect to one of the other factions, just for the heck of it...hehehe

dieno

Sorceror
im only in tb for the pimp purple horsey. its almost inpossible to get any kill points. only other faction that is active is SL, but i rarely see them

(btw im not chinese hehe)

Sharper

Wanderer
I'm Brazilian. And discrimination is a crime!!! lol. just kidding :)

I talked to some brazilian people in english (i didn't know they were brazilian), and could understand them just better than some native english speakers. On the other hand, I talked to a brazilian guy last night, in portuguese, and I couldn't understand half of what he said! hahaahah very funny...

if ppl strt to rite lk dis, it gets hrd to undrstnd. heheheheh

The Mysterious Stranger said:
*odd, I seen alot of Korean and some japanese characters, but I havn't seen anyone using Cantonese/Mandirin.....most chinese people I know here uses English.... *

hmmm, Well, I think my theif may Defect to one of the other factions, just for the heck of it...hehehe
DA BEST CHINA d00d be khanun :D

now to something useful lol...
Rhun i`m thinking of joining minax cuz their horses are teh l33t color...i always wanted red pony:eek: but on the other hand i dunwanna get ganked by ss either ...it`s a hard choice to make...and Rhun u know me i`m realy indecisive(i realy hope this is a word :eek:

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Detroit you must join with me or die a horrible painful death. J/k but you know where the luv is so just join with us :). Plus you would look so l33t with that pink HoM that some nice guy gave to you and a red pony. Lets all join the red pony l33t uber great factioners. And get ganked by 30 TB every minute :)

Arkanis said:
I'm Minax and i can say those 30 TB every minute are a great source of faction points :)
Mythos said:
Detroit you must join with me or die a horrible painful death. J/k but you know where the luv is so just join with us :). Plus you would look so l33t with that pink HoM that some nice guy gave to you and a red pony. Lets all join the red pony l33t uber great factioners. And get ganked by 30 TB every minute :)

to both: AUHEAHIA AHIAUEAHIEAIEHAHEIAHE :D
p.s. Mythos where u at? msn maybe? NO

psz

Administrator
People are sheep. They find whatever the most popular Faction is, and join it.

Which is quite silly, as this means that said Faction will ALWAYS be most popular.

Personally, I'd join the smallest Faction... You're pretty much guarenteed the most Faction combat that way (as you now have MORE opponents, not less)

Pete

Wanderer
People just follow whoever they think is the saffest. Raezion is, I assume. still th ebest PvP'er on the shard (since I left anyway ;) )and therefor people will follow him wherever he goes, because, simply, they are to scared to fight their own fight and just want to be associated with greatness. 90% of the factioners on thsi shard suck, and therefor will just follwo the path of least resistance, cause they think it makes them great that 2 people in their faction can actually pvp really well. In conclusion, you all suck, except for Raezion, and that's the way it stands.