UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why is everyone in TB.. ?

outluke

Sorceror
Maybe since you don't play anymore it's natural that yoyu know shit about Demise factions as they stand now- ever thought about that? I asume you are another l33t player that does his faction wars on forums.
You made me laugh - thanks for entertainment.

And i wish Raezion still played - he was really one of the best.

Playsom!

Wanderer
yeah that was funny u dont even know what's up at demise and talk bullshit and btw raezion is a great pvper yes but i think khanun beat him

Pete

Wanderer
Kids are funny. And yes, I DO keep track of how the situation is now, because I still have friends who play here. So yea, don't waste my time kids. And Raez, WoW is pretty good, just got new PvP stuff put in, so it's fun, in th emiddle of leveling up a new char to fight with, so we'll see in a few weeks. Fun game, dissapointed that im paying to play, but worth the cash. Plus, unlike here where the only competition was you, and the odd 2 or 3v1, it's nice to have liek a thousand some odd players to contest against. Still not as "core" fun as Uo was, but hey, nothing's gonna ever beat UO.