UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why is my character named "dishes are done dude"?

I just logged in late at night and see this... I literally donated YESTERDAY for NCD's to change a couple of char's names and now my char's name is "dishes are done dude" what is going on?

server frozen?

it just irritates me that I donate for ncd and then the only time in hybrid history they change all the char names ..............lol. I appreciate everything the gm's do but I am just irrirated.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Dude calm down, you just happened to log in at a time they screwed up. I've been here 6 years, Hybrid didn't just die, and you didn't just lose your $50

wait the whole server is being reverted? so im losing the entire 50 bucks? oh what the hell, I can't even page in because it's frozen up.

i am also experiancing this problem and now cant log in at all:( but i havent donated for anything as of yet :(....this was also the look i had on my face when i ran down stairs to find my dishes hadnt been done at all.

inev

Sorceror
Yep... wut

was there a handout last night? im not even sure im old enough to get one if there was lol there was a lot of people on last night i noticed that :)

aww lol just thought i had missed one again:) i seen there was a turkey hunt event which looked fun unfortunately i had family duties to attend to although chasing my kid around different rooms in my house to eventually get a prize (dirty nappy/diaper which was neon in hue) was kind of similar.

To Stich:

Wow, a whole 6 years huh buddy? I hate to tell you but 90% of the population has been here that long, stfu, and yes I did lose all the shit. lost a mare and 2 ncd's so keep your mouth closed if you don't know what you're talking about. I love it when people who don't have any control over anything think they know what the hell is going on. stupid kidd

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
They're not vicious, they're whiny little girls. People crying about "losing shit" in UO crack me up. Is that really whats important in your life? Its a fucking game, don't take it so serious, otherwise you're gonna have a heartattack sitting alone in your mommys basement in your tighty whiteys. Oh by the way, its !STiTCH!, I mean its right there in print and you can't replicate that?