UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why is my character named "dishes are done dude"?

it's a little bit different when you donate some of your own irl money to the game to GET items idiot. I can't even stand to talk to you on here, it just makes me want to punch you in the face honestly, and I can't do that. Lucky for you, probably why you run your fucking yapper so much. You have probably not donated a fucking penny to the shard so you wouldn't know what it was like to donate 50$(yes a small amount, but then just to get it reverted and lose the items) I was over it like a day after it happened. And I just made a thread asking what was going on since there was no way to figure out in game. You just assume I come on here "whining like a little girl" when you quite honestly don't know what the hell you are even talking about. I love it when people bring up "it's just a game, etc. etc., this and that" no one was really taking this thread that serious until you came in it and started complaining about people complaining. just gtfo kid.... you're one of those people that brings people's irl into a video game when you don't know one single thing about the other person..... Your first post was about how you have been playing this game for "six years" lmao like that makes you some credible person to talk to. most people on here have been playing a lot longer than that.... kid thinks he is cool for posting on an online forum. faggot. if I saw you irl, i'd fucking bend you over my knee and give you a lashing.