UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the speed hacker still here?

sunshineyip

Wanderer
why the speed hacker still here?

why the speed hacker ld.stn.wd still here?
i had 62.5ms ping.

he could use MA + Lighting and follow me. why?:eek: this so funny.

sunshineyip

Wanderer
Re: why the speed hacker still here?

this my ping:mad:

Attachments

• {12C2B64B-2DA8-4B8D-9F05-E55E2BF9921B}.BMP
    75.8 KB · Views: 214

iDmajic

Sorceror

sunshineyip;314740 said:
why the speed hacker ld.stn.wd still here?
i had 62.5ms ping.

he could use MA + Lighting and follow me. why?:eek: this so funny.
coming from worst speed hacker of all.

EvilChild

Knight

my ping pwns your ping

lol this is the worst ping spike I've ever gotten... my normal ping is about 100.

Attachments

• omfgping.jpg
    omfgping.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 200

Errasal

Wanderer

i cant cast lightning while running...no one can. I can do magic arrow and then chase u and when ur in range target you. There are many mages who can do magic arrows and chase. You wouldn't know, you've only played a dexxer since your start on this server. There are many people who out run me on here, including you. I don't mind being mocked when i die, or have shit talked all day to me, but don't bother calling me a hacker. The GMs DO watch pvp on here, quite a bit. They have watched me, and im sure they could replicate what i do. They have even talked to me a few times, and yes, once i admit i was one patch behind, so i patched. I comply with all rules of this shard. I've put too much time and effort on here to not respect the rules. Good razor macros. 30-60 ping, a great computer, and a very good understanding of the game is what makes me, me. However, you sir, were/are friends with many of the r.w./f.m. who have been banned for various reasons. Your credability as far as following the rules on UO Gamers Demise has dwindled down to nothing.

I have nothing else to say on the subject.

Oh wait, yes I do; learn to spell someones name right before you even consider accusing them of anything.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Errasal;314852 said:
i cant cast lightning while running...no one can. I can do magic arrow and then chase u and when ur in range target you. There are many mages who can do magic arrows and chase. You wouldn't know, you've only played a dexxer since your start on this server. There are many people who out run me on here, including you. I don't mind being mocked when i die, or have shit talked all day to me, but don't bother calling me a hacker. The GMs DO watch pvp on here, quite a bit. They have watched me, and im sure they could replicate what i do. They have even talked to me a few times, and yes, once i admit i was one patch behind, so i patched. I comply with all rules of this shard. I've put too much time and effort on here to not respect the rules. Good razor macros. 30-60 ping, a great computer, and a very good understanding of the game is what makes me, me. However, you sir, were/are friends with many of the r.w./f.m. who have been banned for various reasons. Your credability as far as following the rules on UO Gamers Demise has dwindled down to nothing.

Oh wait, yes I do; learn to spell someones name right before you even consider accusing them of anything.

Umm Yea it is the things in bold that make you what you are and that's why i want to ask you a question.

* takes a knee *

Ld.Stn.Wn, would you ......

To be continued....

Your LOW is 62.5. your AVERAGE is 81.3... Which, admittedly, is pretty darn good for someone who clearly has English as not their first language. However, it's still far worse than what you can get in the 'States.

Plus, I'd note that ping has little to nothing to do with running speed: that has to do more with packet loss. And I'd judge that you likely have quite a bit of that: it's pretty common when you send signals through those undersea optical cables.

That, and I can't help but be suspicious of your claims that LD is a speedhacker: he, like virtually ever current and former member of ATHF, have upheld a rather high level of honor in our PvP. Very few of us even used Krioss even when it was ALLOWED. So no, I can't help but consider dismissing your accusation. If you feel it has merit, send a GM a page in-game, if you've got the balls to do so.

PS: it's .wn, not .wd.

Errasal

Wanderer

i actually think sunshine lives in newyork.... or atleast thats what i heard.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Errasal;314855 said:

Who you gonna call?>????????

Ghostbusters Dananananana dananananana
Dananananana GHOSTUBSTERS!

Errasal;314855 said:
I never said anything about where they lived, if you'd notice. I simply said "someone who clearly has English as not their first language." :p

Errasal

Wanderer

Nottheking;314854 said:
Plus, I'd note that ping has little to nothing to do with running speed: that has to do more with packet loss. And I'd judge that you likely have quite a bit of that: it's pretty common when you send signals through those undersea optical cables.

I just got confused with not realizing there was an ocean between the server and new york, where those undersea optical cables go through to get to newyork. I'm good with UO, aweful /w geography, it's a curse.

Ol'Chap

Wanderer

Errasal;314862 said:
I just got confused with not realizing there was an ocean between the server and new york, where those undersea optical cables go through to get to newyork. I'm good with UO, aweful /w geography, it's a curse.

I live in Europe god damn it! i have NEVER had less than 500ping. and 500 is wen i get lucky wen the american's are still asleep and server has few ppl on.. so idk. but they should allow speedhack imo.. cos of ppl like me. i can't do shit on the field.. i can do LITTLE in an arena.. if everyone had speed hack wouldnt it all be equal and fair anyway? im just tryin to get a better gamin experience here.. pls correct me if im wrong about everyone usin speedhack.. wat would the side effects be?

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

cause some people dont feel like using programs that burn up there computers ram to play a game , peoples pc vary also hacking some people would use different things such as custom programs and custom clients and a lot of bad would come out of it, mainly a lot of broken pcs and a laggy server in general cause those things in mass use do accumulate lagg in the area
so lets all hack and make things worse, im srry but i dont see benefit as some may hack more than others and the whole term hack is associated with cheating and cheating being allowed is dumb lol

Steven_Greer;314882 said:
cause some people dont feel like using programs that burn up there computers ram to play a game , peoples pc vary also hacking some people would use different things such as custom programs and custom clients and a lot of bad would come out of it, mainly a lot of broken pcs and a laggy server in general cause those things in mass use do accumulate lagg in the area
so lets all hack and make things worse, im srry but i dont see benefit as some may hack more than others and the whole term hack is associated with cheating and cheating being allowed is dumb lol
ladies and gentleman, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, the mighty stephen hawking

sunshineyip

Wanderer

Nottheking;314859 said:
I never said anything about where they lived, if you'd notice. I simply said "someone who clearly has English as not their first language." :p

i was talking about Speed Hacker:p , what are talking about?:confused:

If English was your first language it will make you faster in UO?:eek:

emoooo

Sorceror

how would allowing speedhacks make things fair? Having high ping is your problem.

sunshineyip

Wanderer

Errasal;314852 said:

OMG i played MAGE ."Good razor macros. 30-60 ping, a great computer, and a very good understanding of the game is what makes me," this what z0rak told me before.:eek: sorry, i dont care about your name, i just care about who hacking. and FM menber didnt use any hack, but RW got banned for sure. and i think you was a lier, because i heard about you how to got someone ORNY, so i didnt trust you what did you say.:D keep talk about this title PLZ.:cool: you are speeb hacker!