UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why the speed hacker still here?

Errasal

Wanderer
Re: why the speed hacker still here?

Sunshine, I would say 7 times out of 10 I give up chasing you, becuase you are pretty darn fast yourself.

Here are the facts:
people say i speed hack
people say i auto chug

Here are also a few good facts:

The staff of UO Gamers Demise are not dumb. They have delt with many cheaters/hackers/exploiters over the years. They can look at how fast your reactione times are with potions and they can see if you're auto-chugging. They aren't blind, PvP is a fairly popular activity on this server, and also, it creates the most flames/hate threads, so the staff has to often mediate. They want the server to succeed, so they keep an eye on PvP. You think they don't watch us pvp? i promise you they do, and as of right now the pvp has been cleaner than ever. They aren't dumb, they know what's out there, they know what to look for, and they do a very good job keeping an eye over us. You sir, can't understand that, and therefor make these threads ranting about what you claim is unjust. Maybe you should try to play mage or something, I don't know. A nox/bleed/mage with darts pots and dci will beat a stampede dexxer any day of the week, even with a bit of lag it happens. It's not everyone else hacking and therefor being good, it's you playing that rediculous dexxer template for two and a half years.

I'm done trying to explain it on this thread, some people will just never understand.

sunshineyip

Wanderer

Errasal;314988 said:
Sunshine, I would say 7 times out of 10 I give up chasing you, becuase you are pretty darn fast yourself.

Here are the facts:
people say i speed hack
people say i auto chug

Here are also a few good facts:

The staff of UO Gamers Demise are not dumb. They have delt with many cheaters/hackers/exploiters over the years. They can look at how fast your reactione times are with potions and they can see if you're auto-chugging. They aren't blind, PvP is a fairly popular activity on this server, and also, it creates the most flames/hate threads, so the staff has to often mediate. They want the server to succeed, so they keep an eye on PvP. You think they don't watch us pvp? i promise you they do, and as of right now the pvp has been cleaner than ever. They aren't dumb, they know what's out there, they know what to look for, and they do a very good job keeping an eye over us. You sir, can't understand that, and therefor make these threads ranting about what you claim is unjust. Maybe you should try to play mage or something, I don't know. A nox/bleed/mage with darts pots and dci will beat a stampede dexxer any day of the week, even with a bit of lag it happens. It's not everyone else hacking and therefor being good, it's you playing that rediculous dexxer template for two and a half years.

I'm done trying to explain it on this thread, some people will just never understand.

can you show me what ping you have? and what Client you using?:D

last time i fought aramon i caught him with 250+ ping so i dont think ping is that much of an issue in uo. its not like an fps game :)

sunshineyip;314944 said:
If English was your first language it will make you faster in UO?:eek:
That is fully correct, sir. So you'd best start working on it!

sunshineyip;314972 said:
this what z0rak told me before.:eek: sorry, i dont care about your name, i just care about who hacking.
Pressing key combinations to activate macros, and actually pressing the RIGHT ones, is not hacking. Also, z0rak used Krioss exclusively, so you'd have to add that to the list of what made him him.

Errasal;314988 said:
You think they don't watch us pvp? i promise you they do, and as of right now the pvp has been cleaner than ever. They aren't dumb, they know what's out there, they know what to look for, and they do a very good job keeping an eye over us.
QFT. It's surprising how it seems that most people go by the logic that if they can't outright SEE the staff, then they believe that they're never there. But for those of us that bother paying attention, it's pretty clear: the other day, I saw a couple of AFK macro'ers in the middle of Luna, clearly ignoring the stated rules. A few minutes later, I saw first one, then the other, just instantly vanish without a trace: there one moment and gone the next. Coincidence? I think not.

It's a simple fact that the staff go about invisible most of the time; it's one of the tools they have to help maintain the shard. On occasion, they appear: they become visible for events, or can become visible to only specific people at that time, such as when they're checking on an AFK'er. They'll appear only to them, still remaining invisible to all others.

I think that the staff do a pretty darned good job of policing this shard: the rate that I see asshats constantly whining about being punished for breaking the rules is something I consider evidence to that fact.

Sunshine, just because you're hiryu can't catch all of us, doesn't mean we're speed hacking.

Buiu

Knight

with this ping playing that gimp warrior.. such a looser ;(

Errasal

Wanderer

on my best days i ping 30-55, avg 53. I use the most up to date uo cleint, fully patched. I connect via razor.

I think Nottheking and paragondancer's last posts summed it up pretty well.

The End.

RockEye

Knight

Guys face it some ppl are better pvpers and they have better motoric skills then others, ping is just a one of the things that increases your win ratio against higher ping players, but it's not the most important thing. I could have 30 ping and still suck when i face a skilled pvper, who plays hours and hours, training and honing his skill. I play 2-3 hrs a day, 4 days a week soo...

Sadly enough i can sum this entire thread up in VERY FEW words.

Sunshine sucks at this game and cant accept it, The speedhackers are gone and he cant accept it, and he will continue to bitch and never accept it.

Thread Closed.

sunshineyip

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;315332 said:
Sadly enough i can sum this entire thread up in VERY FEW words.

Sunshine sucks at this game and cant accept it, The speedhackers are gone and he cant accept it, and he will continue to bitch and never accept it.

Thread Closed.

that mean you are good right? why not be red? LOL:p

plz dont bother me. and you are hider forever.

i just aksing. and you come here to bitch:D

sunshineyip

Wanderer

Nottheking;315063 said:
Pressing key combinations to activate macros, and actually pressing the RIGHT ones, is not hacking. Also, z0rak used Krioss exclusively, so you'd have to add that to the list of what made him

QFT. It's surprising how it seems that most people go by the logic that if they can't outright SEE the staff, then they believe that they're never there. But for those of us that bother paying attention, it's pretty clear: the other day, I saw a couple of AFK macro'ers in the middle of Luna, clearly ignoring the stated rules. A few minutes later, I saw first one, then the other, just instantly vanish without a trace: there one moment and gone the next. Coincidence? I think not.

It's a simple fact that the staff go about invisible most of the time; it's one of the tools they have to help maintain the shard. On occasion, they appear: they become visible for events, or can become visible to only specific people at that time, such as when they're checking on an AFK'er. They'll appear only to them, still remaining invisible to all others.

I think that the staff do a pretty darned good job of policing this shard: the rate that I see asshats constantly whining about being punished for breaking the rules is something I consider evidence to that fact.

did you know Zorak what speed software he used? :confused:is a speed hack software, it made form Russia, did you know that? why GM banned Zorak and than most e member all leaved this shard? because they all most used that software!:cool:
GM is good work, for sure.
how many months was zorak used that software until he got baned? but i'm sure, GM will find out what speed hack software was LD using.

emoooo

Sorceror

sunshineyip;315376 said:
that mean you are good right? why not be red? LOL:p

plz dont bother me. and you are hider forever.

i just aksing. and you come here to bitch:D

in fact he does have a red. and hes better than you. any mage is better than you just because they dont play 2 hotkeys gimp dexxers.

sunshineyip;315379 said:
why GM banned Zorak and than most e member all leaved this shard? because they all most used that software!:cool:
wrong

i think your thinking of RW, and they all left, well, cuz they had to ^_^

icedemon0721

Sorceror

sunshineyip;315379 said:
did you know Zorak what speed software he used? :confused:is a speed hack software, it made form Russia, did you know that? why GM banned Zorak and than most e member all leaved this shard? because they all most used that software!:cool:
GM is good work, for sure.
how many months was zorak used that software until he got baned? but i'm sure, GM will find out what speed hack software was LD using.
reminds me of my retarted french teacher

Buiu

Knight

how sunshine know so much about speed hack...?
i think isnt errasal using speed here in dmise...

sunshineyip

Wanderer

emoooo;315382 said:
in fact he does have a red. and hes better than you. any mage is better than you just because they dont play 2 hotkeys gimp dexxers.

you are idiot. do you know what kind of dexxers i'm playing.:D

sunshineyip

Wanderer

Buiu;315400 said:
how sunshine know so much about speed hack...?
i think isnt errasal using speed here in dmise...

because i played at Hybrid, someone told me.:p

i think he did.

and he didnt show me the image of his ping and client

sunshineyip

Wanderer

darthjesus;315394 said:
wrong

i think your thinking of RW, and they all left, well, cuz they had to ^_^

wrong ?where is e guild now? where is it? OMG

GM gave them(other e menber) chance, but they can't play with out speed hack. but not of all e member using hack, but all most.

like the bule cant play without guard zone. :cool: